S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Depending on appeal they might. It'd be stupid though.

hI ! I am new here and just hop on the S.H.Figuarts Avengers recently ^^
Here is my crew right now. Fixed a bit here and there : painted over the blemish skin paint on Cap's face , fix Thor's eye and replace plastic cape with fabric one.
Hulk is KO , and personally I like him more than official version. IMAG0422.jpg

Here is my crew right now. Fixed a bit here and there : painted over the blemish skin paint on Cap's face , fix Thor's eye and replace plastic cape with fabric one.
Hulk is KO , and personally I like him more than official version.

Welcome minhduc12333 to the forums!

I too just got into SH Figuarts figures - they are great.

Excellent photo and team!:clap

I too want to replace Thor's cap with cloth. Great job!

Hulk is KO , and personally I like him more than official version. View attachment 250054

Nice Pic!!! Welcome to the Club!!

Nice collection!

When pre-ordering, do you have to have the money upfront, or do they take the payment when the figure is actually released?

Nice collection!

When pre-ordering, do you have to have the money upfront, or do they take the payment when the figure is actually released?

If you're ordering from AmiAmi or HLJ they ask for payment when the figure is released.

Hulk is KO , and personally I like him more than official version.

cool pic/poses! welcome :clap

can i ask, what do you like more bout the bootleg ver of hulk compared to reg? i wasnt even aware there was a KO ver. got mine via nipposan way back and love it lots. great fig and fun inhand.

Yeah , thank you ! Seriously the latest plastic cape trend is crap. I take the cape from a bootleg Figma Thor then fold , insert the pin ( just like on figma ) , cut the pin short and glue it under front cape piece on S.H.F Thor. TRILLION TIME BETTER ! IMAG0401_20160301223155979.jpg

cool pic/poses! welcome :clap

can i ask, what do you like more bout the bootleg ver of hulk compared to reg? i wasnt even aware there was a KO ver. got mine via nipposan way back and love it lots. great fig and fun inhand.

thank you !
about your question , i do agree that S.H.F Hulk is a very fun figure , if you dont care if it resemble Mark Ruffalo or not and just consider it another Hulk figure.
But what I find very annoying about the regular version is the bright yellow shading on its skin. Too bright it make the figure not the Hulk I know anm lol. On the other hand , the bootleg version has a very subtle green shading that scream HULK to me. The pants's color are not sharp as the regular version but it has a mute tone like blue on S.H.F cap , so I can live with that.
Next is the face sculpt . I dont know but whenever I take a glance at regular SHF Hulk , it is super ugly like a gorilla. mainly because of the bright green and paint from inside mouth get over the lip . It creates heavy contrast on its face that I find very unpleasant . But on bootleg version , I dont know if the manufacturer changed anything but the face is a lot better than official product. Also , blue eyes <3
Things need to be noted is that bootleg version has some flaws like :
+ the elbow joints are pushed afar to enhance the articulation but very exposed. Hope you can live with that haha
+ the belly is also pushed up so now he can do the full rotation but it doesnt mix well with his pants.
+ when you first open the box , the figure is quite loose at the leg , you can pull it out and tighten the screw to make it all nice to go
+ the surface is very glossy , but a matte coat will solve the problem <3
If you need any picture , just tell me ! I will take some for you !

Just saw this on Facebook

FE7F3F4E-5763-430C-BEC9-2DB9FBDFF0A8_zpsvcepzl4r.jpg

So I know there is some talk about timing on the release of figures in the SW SHF thread, but I was surprised to see a July 2016 ETA on this at BBTS!!!

The SW Heavy gunner ETA is after that and was previewed a little earlier... this is kinda strange? :dunno
Or maybe they had to hold the preview until a certain date? (which would make sense)

I have a Figuarts War Machine (original version) and Iron Patriot for sale if anyone is interested. See the sales thread.

Question: I just was able to get the $439 I spent on the Figuarts Hulkbuster refunded at eBay (guy never responded to any messages for three months, never received the product).

Is the Mafex Hulkbuster (which is cheaper) good enough that the difference in cost makes it the best value (I hate how the BAF looks) or should I try my luck on another Figuarts HB?

Question: I just was able to get the $439 I spent on the Figuarts Hulkbuster refunded at eBay (guy never responded to any messages for three months, never received the product).

Is the Mafex Hulkbuster (which is cheaper) good enough that the difference in cost makes it the best value (I hate how the BAF looks) or should I try my luck on another Figuarts HB?

I ordered my S.H. Figuarts Hulkbuster from the Loopaza website, pretty decent price, and arrived fairly quickly!
https://www.loopaza.com/tamashii-avengers-age-of-ultron-ironman-mk44-hulkbuster.html

Sh figuarts black widow just got revealed in Facebook in a magazine scan.

Is it the Civil War version though? Pics look like it's the AoU one.

There's probably not gonna be a Civil War one. It's a web exclusive, and doesn't Bandai Tamashii usually use that label for figures they don't think are in huge demand?

It's probably not too much of a retool but yeah, I don't see it either.

Back