S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I'm okay with it. A lot of the costumes get better with each movie, barring a few huge duds (Cap's Avengers costume comes to mind).

There are improvements for sure, but it does make it hard to keep up with the hobby financially.

Nope. New.

12688119_1064380756918631_8273215275054686699_n.jpg
Ah ok, wasn't sure since I haven't seen the movie yet. thanks for the comparisons though

Costume changes are the norm indeed, for Marvel. It seems to be a bit rarer in DC, at least comparatively for a complete overhaul :lol

Well I'm a little late to da partay....but I got into this line seeing all the team members coming up and the upcoming SW line!

Great pics of the new HB! It looks awesome! Looking forward to more Avengers characters too.

But I started with the trinity. Waiting on a Hulk I like, and can't wait to add a few more members!
Still gotta practice on posing but it's a start!

Beautiful shot, oh my :drool poses are pretty fine too!

Iron Man looks like he has actual LEDs, nice!

Yeah, excellent shot, mark. I went ahead and got Thor too just to have him in my collection when the rest of the CW figures come out. Considering getting Hulk too, but I'm hesitating on him.

Ah ok, wasn't sure since I haven't seen the movie yet. thanks for the comparisons though

Costume changes are the norm indeed, for Marvel. It seems to be a bit rarer in DC, at least comparatively for a complete overhaul :lol

No ones seen the movie yet.

Interestingly Giant-Man has apparently been a source of tension between Disney and the toy companies.
Civil War SH Figuarts Ant-Man Figure Photos & Order Info! - Marvel Toy News

First, a word about Giant-Man. Talking to various manufacturers at the New York Toy Fair 2016 earlier this month, I learned that Disney is literally trying to put the genie back in the lamp with the movie Giant-Man.
Basically, Disney/Marvel Studios told licensees that producing Civil War Giant-Man merch was fine–until the end of 2015, when they pulled out the rug on manufacturers and told them it was not fine, deciding that the movie version of Giant-Man should be a surprise. Whoops.

As a result, we’ve got a Marvel Legends Giant-Man Series that can’t be put up for order because the identity of the Build-A-Figure is a “spoiler”, Civil War Dorbz that can’t be released yet because Giant-Man is on the side of the box and a huge LEGO Civil War Airport battle that LEGO is now trying to hide the previously-revealed box art for.

Anyway, the point is that, for whatever reason, Disney is trying to obscure the inclusion of Giant-Man–and Ant-Man–in Captain America: Civil War. So if you’re wondering why we’ve seen so very little in the way of merch and photos of Civil War Scott Lang–that’s why.

Like how LEGO held off some of the TFA stuff until after the movie to avoid spoilers.

Funny how intentional or not the same thing has happened to Spider-Man in the merchandise.

Black Panther
Nice! Thanks for the pic hbhf! This line is looking pretty fun!!!

Great photo! They look fantastic together.

Yeah, excellent shot, mark. I went ahead and got Thor too just to have him in my collection when the rest of the CW figures come out. Considering getting Hulk too, but I'm hesitating on him.

Thanks fellow Freaks for the compliments! Much appreciated!

mnydMSK.jpg

SH-Figuarts-Captain-America-Civil-War-TRU-Set-001.jpg

Toys “R” Us Japan has posted up photos and info for the Captain America: Civil War – SH Figuarts Special Box Set. The exclusive set contains both Captain America and an Iron Man Mark 46 figure. The set also contains a special edition Marvel Comics – Avengers: Operation Hydra #1. The set will come in a special fold out packaging design, which holds the standard packaging for Captain America and Iron Man, helps to commemorate both characters from the film.

The set will be priced at 11,499 Yen (about $101 USD). It’s due for release in June.

Yes! Black Panther!

I hope Falcon and Hawkeye aren't web shop exclusives :/

Back