S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

So is this now the unofficial official:)) ) SH Figuarts AOU thread? Can't find the SHF AOU thread. Mods/OP let me know if you want me to move this post.

Anyways, did anyone get their Thor in the mail? Not too shabby Bandai.

21667842591_48e733b2db_c.jpg

Nice detail on Mjolnir:
21036030694_83cd3e8a4a_c.jpg

Had to add some special effects to distract from the poor lighting :lol :
21037690623_a68c9d46a7_c.jpg

I have mine paid for and waiting in my private warehouse, need maul to come out and ill ship em together, pretty excited to get him though

Thread should be renamed to "Japanese Marvel Products" or sort already :lol

He does have a little likeness to Chris Hemsworth in certain angles, but the dead stare is :lol how I wish it came with an alternate head.

DSC_6593.jpg

DSC_6581.jpg

DSC_6490.jpg

Realised that I have forgot to swap out the eyes for Thor :rotfl

Tony Stark: Thor, the camera's up in front.
Thor: Oh, is that how it works?

I have mine paid for and waiting in my private warehouse, need maul to come out and ill ship em together, pretty excited to get him though
Coincidink! I have my Thor preordered along with Darth Maul (but through amiami). Which explains why I have not received my billing for either figures. I suppose they're waiting for shf darth maul to be in stock.

Speak of the devil! He looks pretty badass, might pick it up! :clap The Revoltech version totally outshines the SHF.
View attachment 211882

Am skeptical for this. Remember how shiny MIDAS looked in Revoltech's product shots? Compared to the actual product? :slap
Their first few Marks were good in their own game, Marks 6,7,21 and 42 have rather sloppy paint applications and proportions. That's why I sold them off to get my 'first and only' Hot Toy.

Product shot
0005442_tokusatsu-revoltech-no-052-iron-man-mark-21.jpeg

Product On-hand
Ironic-Man-XXII.jpg

I'm not as worried with Ultron since he's all silver. There's also the fact that Ultron and Venom Snake are part of the revitalization of their 6-inch figures, which could hopefully means that they've upped their game and cracked down on their past issues.

Got Thor yesterday. Haven't had time to open him yet. I've seen both positive and negative reviews of the hulk. So still not sure if I should shell out for it.

Just opened Thor. Everything looks good. I just don't like the hard plastic they used for the cape. Seems brittle.

Got Thor yesterday. Haven't had time to open him yet. I've seen both positive and negative reviews of the hulk. So still not sure if I should shell out for it.

Hulk has limited articulations on the arms and all of them has this fading shade of green. I'd say go for it if you're collecting the SHF Avengers line, otherwise just stick to the ML one. :lol

Hulk has limited articulations on the arms and all of them has this fading shade of green. I'd say go for it if you're collecting the SHF Avengers line, otherwise just stick to the ML one. :lol

I had the ml one and sold it with the rest of my ml's :lol. I have MK 43, 45, Cap, and Thor. I feel like I'm too far in the line to not get hulk, but then I'd feel pressured to get War Machine, Ultron, and Hulkbuster. Not to mention I'm collecting the Star Ward line too:gah:

[...] I feel like I'm too far in the line to not get hulk, but then I'd feel pressured to get War Machine, Ultron, and Hulkbuster. Not to mention I'm collecting the Star Ward line too:gah:

I have the 43 and it's great, my only gripe would be the gap in the crotch (cue laughter) and within my very small Marvel display, he's actually shorter than MAFEX Spidey although that's remedied by crouching Spidey down low. Really curious to how the MAFEX 45 will turn out but that's going to be several months to drop time.

The only other Marvel SHF I'm interested in is Hulk but I don't feel compelled to get anything else. The Figma Hulk looks like a good option but we'll see.

Great photos! Never liked the Playarts stand, seems to be too wobbly.

Great photos! Never liked the Playarts stand, seems to be too wobbly.

Thanks!! the PAK stands can never hold their own figures - but they are pretty good for these light ones...

I just broke down and shelled out for the SHF Mk VI. I've had the black version for a while and it's one of my favourite figures of all time.

I've also got the Mk 45 in transit too. Going to make a handsome pair.

I just broke down and shelled out for the SHF Mk VI. I've had the black version for a while and it's one of my favourite figures of all time.

nice, im trying to decide which Warmachine I should pony up for

:horror MKVI must have cost you a lot! Getting WM too? You have to complete the pair :lol

nice, im trying to decide which Warmachine I should pony up for

:horror MKVI must have cost you a lot! Getting WM too? You have to complete the pair :lol

About £40 with shipping from Mandarake. Decided to jump on it because I've noticed the prices creeping up on the aftermarket and I really wanted a good representation of the classic-looking red/gold Iron Man for my shelf - Hot Toys Mk IV and VI are getting too expensive and I wasn't impressed with the Mk III Diecast. I already have the black version and it's one of my all-time favourite figures.

I'd love the SHF War Machine Mk I, I honestly think it's the best WM any company's put out in any scale, but I've resigned myself to never in all likelihood owning it looking at the current aftermarket prices. Even Mandarake want upwards of £100 for them now, and I can't justify that to myself.

If you want to get it, get it soon. Or pay silly aftermarket prices.

22079756941_de9bcd263f_b.jpg

21446934854_687d0bfc3f_b.jpg

21881598580_bd794d1308_b.jpg

21448636923_f850db50fe_b.jpg

21448636983_ce2e01de86_b.jpg

21881599480_20325e9519_b.jpg

21881600420_63dc2243c9_b.jpg

21882882909_ef511bc79d_b.jpg

21882882929_abb6b3ebf4_b.jpg

22057332232_133ed8a078_b.jpg

22057332982_30f2a683ba_b.jpg

22043593246_cdc8fd342f_b.jpg