S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stay Puft looks amazing. Doesn't anyone have any good buildings they can recommend to scale him with?

In Japan they had these tiny buildings on grid blocks for use with Godzilla etc and I can't remember what they were called, and I stupidly didn't buy any! Been regretting it since.

I can't see why everyone is claiming the SHF Batman/Joker blows the Mafex ones out the water, they look identical to me. The difference(s) are minimal at best. It's not like this

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

SHF Joker blows Mafex' out of the water.

Mafex Joker looks like ****, SHF Joker doesn't look so bad, the NECA sculpt is better but, it's closer to that than to Mafex whatever's supposed to be.

Batman I could go either way, but ShF uses better quality plastic, better articulation and better paint. So that's a win for me.

Well, for Joker figures the face makes it or breaks it for me, and Mafex's effort is just a no-go.

Yeah the figure is nice but the face is weird, but it's the only version of that we're gonna get.

I'm fine skipping that one, and the Neca one doesn't have good articulation despite the great sculpt, so I'm fine with this one.

I just bought the Code Geass Lelouch Lamperouge figure. Been on my radar for a while. $49. Have to get the Figma one eventually

How big is it going to be?

It should be at least Hulkbuster size.. at least.

yikes :horror

First it was Bowser's scale, now this. yet another blunder on Tamashii's part

I just bought the Code Geass Lelouch Lamperouge figure. Been on my radar for a while. $49. Have to get the Figma one eventually

It's a great figure. The only downside is that the cape is a little to heavy to keep its pose for a long time.

Edited:
American licensing might be expensive for them. Just like how the turtles are around 6600 yen

Tamashii Nations has the Turtles listed at 7,020 yen each on their website and American based retailers are selling them at around $65.

It's $139.99 at BBTS.

Unless he's not allowed to be distributed stateside, there's no way the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man should be $140* when it has a 7,344 yen retailed price on Tamashii Nations website.

Back