Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16)

It was though, it was made for relative pennies and completely original.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed JW, but it was a paper thin, manufactured bit of nonsense?

I certainly wouldn't compare them cinematically or from a sophistication point of view.

JW broke new ground in the women running thru a jungle in high heels category. :lol

Evilface also likes ROTS

:lol:slap

I also like your mom over Raiders :naughty

Close Encounters, Poltergeist and Jurassic Park.

__

57391142.jpg

Oh no bro, you just caused SSF to :monkey4 :horror

Speaking of reshoots, maybe Disney should have done some ifor the second Alice movie. The first one made over $1 Billion, yet this one has yet to crack $50 million domestically.

I thought so, as I said numerous times, reshoots are normal practice for big budget films today.

Glad to hear its just wild speculation and fans either getting their panties in a twist at the slightest breeze, or people just trying to stir up trouble for the sake of having a big story. The Internet is such a cesspool.

Six weeks of RESHOOTS bringing on new writing and directing talent is not "at the slightest breeze". :lol ... in any universe.
And you might want to think about the difference between *Pick-ups* and *Re-shoots*.

Pick-ups are sometimes planned in advance, but not reshoots after Disney execs decided they didn't like it.
:rotfl

Back