Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah and I was about to say that Solo was the first SW flick to not have the Force or lightsabers at all before remembering that Maul uses the Force to bring his lightsaber into frame at the end of his discussion with Qi'ra.

D'oh!!!! Foiled again!

:lol

How could you forget them with such a distinctive name?

True story - lil' Ani was trying out for the junior Imperial Academy and the intake officer said he flew so well it was like he was walking in the sky, so dubbed him "Skywalker." He didn't have any people so it became his actual name.:dunno

I still do not understand how can anyone find any enjoyment in watchin' this POS. My only guess is... the finale that from time to time cuts to fanservice lookin' space battle and ends with incredibly tasteless cameos makes everyone forget they've wasted their time on watchin' terrible story with terrible main characters played by terrible actors.

I still do not understand how can anyone find any enjoyment in watchin' this POS. My only guess is... the finale that from time to time cuts to fanservice lookin' space battle and ends with incredibly tasteless cameos makes everyone forget that they've wasted their time on watchin' terrible story with terrible main characters played by terrible actors.

amazing.. everything you just said is wrong...

Back