Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will admit, this is a considerable upgrade to the first Rogue PF which I own. I'm pretty happy with the old one as it fits a team lineup a little better. I love this new one but I'm just not sure how to integrate it nicely in a lineup with the older versions which are mostly museum poses. I actually prefer that. Still, I feel like I will pick this up at some point and sell the old one...its just too nice and I love Rogue.

I don’t have this in hand yet. But from everything I’ve seen this Rogue appears to be a massive winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have this in hand yet. But from everything I’ve seen this Rogue appears to be a massive winner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen a single post anywhere with anything bad to say about her, except for one post about chipped hair.

Just wanted to share a few more shots of Rogue Back in Black edition... the more I photograph her the more I appreciate what a brilliant work of engineering, composition and art she is...

rogue 20 sm.jpg

rogue 22 sm.jpg

rogue 24 sm.jpg

rogue 25 sm.jpg

rogue 27 sm.jpg

rogue 28 sm.jpg

Maybe the "maquette" label means it is being sent to the better factory to produce the statue :)

I think because of the relatively advanced design features Sideshow wanted (precision shaped metal armature, a fully 3D printed (I think?) metal right arm), their only option was to go a production facility with the most advanced fabrication capability, and consequently a skilled staff to match, in order to produce the piece at all... Ironically, she turned out amazing directly because Sideshow decided to push the envelope so hard with her, and went to a shop that could actually do what they wanted :)

Last edited:
Great pictures! It is nice to see when the production pieces actually look better than the prototype.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Thank you Xaerius! I'm still blown away every time I look at her... She's absolutely Sideshow's crowning achievement :D

Anyone think the changes of the waitlist opening up again is possible? Kinda regretting sitting on this one and hoping the waitlist for the exclusive opens up again at some point. I don't think it happens too often but really hoping in this case.

Anyone think the changes of the waitlist opening up again is possible? Kinda regretting sitting on this one and hoping the waitlist for the exclusive opens up again at some point. I don't think it happens too often but really hoping in this case.

Since it's not sold out yet, I guess there is still a chance that the waitlist may open up again. Though the chance may be small.

I guess you could keep checking until it finally says "sold out".

Back