Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a fantastic looking statue. If it comes with a great looking 90's Lee portrait as the EX....I see a lot of POs in the future.

I'm sure it will. The art print of this statue features the 90's style portrait.

I'm not counting my chickens yet seeing as this is sideshow and their art prints don't always match anyway. I really hope you're right though!

I was really hoping they would show the COH before the end of the show. Guess we won't see it until it's ready for pre-order.

Buzz over at SF is that a SS employee at the show confirmed it will have 90's portrait. There really isn't any other option for a switch out on this. Can't touch the right hand. What would you do with left that makes sense? Has to be the head.

Buzz over at SF is that a SS employee at the show confirmed it will have 90's portrait. There really isn't any other option for a switch out on this. Can't touch the right hand. What would you do with left that makes sense? Has to be the head.

This is the closest to a confirmation that we have got so far

Wow! She looks amazing. Cant wait to add her. I'm just a little concerned with the base and her whole body being supported by the saw arm but its cool. Love it.

GAAAAMBIITTT YEAHHHH!!!!! And again my collecting plans will shift lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back