RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer RT myself but they add details that aren't in the source material for a more realistic look. Zen is actually more anime/manga accurate.
xmzjx2fqo7sb1.jpg

b71d72708ff409820f2037194b8d2405.jpg

More detail is usually seen as superior but for collectors who want a flatter look closer to the anime/manga, Zen is a good option.

Tamashii showed off their new Pain figure as well. I'm hoping RocketToys does a Sage Naruto to pair with their Pain since they don't want to redo a basic standard Naruto.

Qumbcs0.jpeg

Eq9To4X.jpeg

When can we expect the next reveal? I know they have 5 in pre-order stages, but just excited to see where this line goes next.

My guess is August with the official reveals of the next characters.

Do you really think so soon? I honestly doubt it will be before the current figures on PO are released

I think they are all due for Q4 so I can see reveals end of this year or early next year, but thats just what I think will happen, hopefully its sooner!

Tamashii showed off their new Pain figure as well. I'm hoping RocketToys does a Sage Naruto to pair with their Pain since they don't want to redo a basic standard Naruto.

Qumbcs0.jpeg

Eq9To4X.jpeg
What makes you think they donā€™t want to do a standard naruto? I thought they didnā€™t want to do him first because they wanted to do lesser known characters first

What makes you think they donā€™t want to do a standard naruto? I thought they didnā€™t want to do him first because they wanted to do lesser known characters first
Yeah thats what they said, I donā€™t know why people think its not going to happen. They said they will do Naruto and Sasuke but not straight away

Personally Iā€™m glad with how the figures are going right now as I love the amount of akatsuki figures we are getting, I will definitely get naruto and sasuke when they go up though

People just need to be patient

I was under the assumption they didnā€™t want to do him since Zen and Threezero covered it. But maybe it is just a case of them wanting to do them down the line.

Either way, I hope they do a deluxe version for them that gives them extra outfit pieces and sculpts like Sage mode.

Do you really think so soon? I honestly doubt it will be before the current figures on PO are released

I think they are all due for Q4 so I can see reveals end of this year or early next year, but thats just what I think will happen, hopefully its sooner!
Yeah, if anything, I can see them releasing the teaser images around August for the characters and then revealing prototypes later in the year.

Some shots of Kakashi and Itachi! I love them šŸ¤©

Attachments

• Kakashi 2.jpeg
    Kakashi 2.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Kakashi 3.jpeg
    Kakashi 3.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Kakashi 4.jpeg
    Kakashi 4.jpeg
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Kakashi 5.jpeg