RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh... I wish these would release faster. At this rate, it will be a painfully long wait until we see some main characters.

9AC5C2B3-010D-4CE8-ACA0-EA6C56E21602.jpeg
0E57C7B2-0726-487C-A00D-A09C9B0CF88E.jpeg
70FD1201-5DC4-402B-9427-F50D8992C4EC.jpeg
7CC07016-260A-4A32-8CDB-A3D5A95EB2DA.jpeg
8F2E260C-3033-4F7D-9B21-1E8C10D32C93.jpeg
4CB7580D-3556-4369-B2E8-53DA30D4D812.jpeg
2E35674F-E9F3-4A58-81BD-DA0019F2D9C0.jpeg

Really hope they do Naruto eventually. Not sure I'd bother getting Hinata if they do everyone BUT Naruto at this point.
Yea these are beautiful figures but they need the main characters to come out in order for us to commit to the line

I actually like its kinda rando characters first - similar to Exo-6. Gives it a better chance of succeeding long term if the "obscure" characters can sustain momentum.

I don't wanna sound like a hater but Hinata doesn't look that accurate to me. Her eyes are too big? I just found the post on Rocket Toys Weibo and I translated the comments. Seems I'm not alone in that thought. I hope she gets an adjustment. I was actually pretty excited over her, but now I just look forward to Sasori and Kisame.

I don't wanna sound like a hater but Hinata doesn't look that accurate to me. Her eyes are too big? I just found the post on Rocket Toys Weibo and I translated the comments. Seems I'm not alone in that thought. I hope she gets an adjustment. I was actually pretty excited over her, but now I just look forward to Sasori and Kisame.
It's her nose. I think it's a little too defined.
It's mainly her eyes being way too big and round. Throws the likeness off. Can definitely be improved.

5qzBZSn.png

The pics look official, but nothing like the professional pics they took of Itachi and Kakashi. Maybe she's still Work in Progress?... one can hope. I'm very excited to get her but not if she releases like that

She looks like the squid people from the Nintendo game Splatoon 😅 I think it's the oversized eyes and the hair. They sculpted many fine strands into Itachi's and Kakashi's hair to make it more realistic but Hinata's is just cartoon flat.

Unboxed Itachi today (preciously have done Madara) and I gotta say these figures are my new gold standard when it comes to unboxing and overall premium feel - the packaging to the paintwork to the accessories is all just world class.

Really hope they get more licenses (oh how I wish they could do Demon Slayer instead of Aniplex) and excited for more to come.

These figures look amazing even if they are off like hinata .I really need to see there take on Naruto and sasuke tho

Hey guys, about to order Itachi from Pop Collectibles, has anyone ordered from there before? I've only had orders with Kit and TNS. If you did order, did you pay any import fees? Thanks a lot guys!
I've ordered a couple of things from them in the past year, and it was a pretty bad experience overall. I would highly caution using them if you have a more reliable and well known shop you can shop from.

IMO, they lack consistent communication and don't hold true to their word. I did eventually get my items, but they arrived about 7 months late (after literally everyone had theirs already). In fact, their own store had them in stock and ready to ship, but mine still didn't ship for several months lol. They also overcharged me on shipping and, so far, refuse to fix that error.

In either case, I would look elsewhere unless you are comfortable being super patient and potentially stressed that you will lose your figure/money. I feel like they are similar to TW just before they started ghosting everyone and shipping nothing. TW lite.

I've ordered a couple of things from them in the past year, and it was a pretty bad experience overall. I would highly caution using them if you have a more reliable and well known shop you can shop from.

IMO, they lack consistent communication and don't hold true to their word. I did eventually get my items, but they arrived about 7 months late (after literally everyone had theirs already). In fact, their own store had them in stock and ready to ship, but mine still didn't ship for several months lol. They also overcharged me on shipping and, so far, refuse to fix that error.

In either case, I would look elsewhere unless you are comfortable being super patient and potentially stressed that you will lose your figure/money. I feel like they are similar to TW just before they started ghosting everyone and shipping nothing. TW lite.
Noted, thank you very very much. I ended up going with a very trust worthy figure sourcing guy and got him. Really sucks to see even collecting youtubers push these websites to people. Disgusting.

Back