RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My most wanted is Kakashi, he'll be the last :cry:

Fine by me! As bad as I can't wait to have him in hand, seeing these pics and additional improvements really gets me even more excited for him and the others. Imagine a Pain, Obito, Kaguya, Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade, Orochimaru and all the other greatness that awaits!😭🔥🔥🔥🔥
I do hope they make more characters, my most wanted would be the three Sannin, Shikamaru, Kisame and six paths Naruto. And maybe Sakura and Sasori

Fine by me! As bad as I can't wait to have him in hand, seeing these pics and additional improvements really gets me even more excited for him and the others. Imagine a Pain, Obito, Kaguya, Hashirama, Tobirama, Tsunade, Orochimaru and all the other greatness that awaits!😭🔥🔥🔥🔥
Ughhh I need a Kaguya! 🥹

I remember saying that since Pain in general doesn't make many facial expressions. They could include these as extra head sculpts and you'd get a 3 in 1! Especially since they're built the same almost. Easy Deva, Animal and Human Path pack.😁🔥

Attachments

• ddlpyuq-5dbd8ead-8863-4588-a264-1bb1225a66fd.png
    ddlpyuq-5dbd8ead-8863-4588-a264-1bb1225a66fd.png
    57 KB · Views: 0
  • pain__animal_path__render__naruto_ol__by_maxiuchiha22_ddqpztx-fullview.png
    pain__animal_path__render__naruto_ol__by_maxiuchiha22_ddqpztx-fullview.png
    164.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Deva_Mobile.png
    Deva_Mobile.png
    150.5 KB · Views: 0
Haha that would be awesome but I doubt that.
Surely it would be a cold expression/motionless one.
And a serious one.

Maybe there will be a Nagato head instead?

Lets hope they sell well :)

Haha that would be awesome but I doubt that.
Surely it would be a cold expression/motionless one.
And a serious one.

Maybe there will be a Nagato head instead?

Lets hope they sell well :)
Yes indeed! I'll take it either way!

Do you have by chance pictures of the others?
Kakashi or Itachi?
Even the Basara ones?
i do have the basara one but is it suitable to post here?since its WIP pic and this post title is for naruto series.

btw,I do hope that Roc willing to do BLEACH series. need more high quality anime 1/6figure in market.

I hope so too but not holding out much hope now since GameToys got stopped from releasing more & they are sister company to Rocket Toys so expect they'll not try again now.

Shame as I'd love more to go with their Ichigo figures

Neil

They just posted on their weibo 微博 that Itachi has been delayed to march 2023 due to lockdowns. Would be strange if they lost the license for one figure only, no?

Going back to this but it's not the delay I was referring to that may be a possible reason for whatever rumor is around. It's more on the association with another 1/6 company. The post above this indicates what I'm referring to.

i do have the basara one but is it suitable to post here?since its WIP pic and this post title is for naruto series.
As far as I know, there is no thread for the Basara ones, is there?
Maybe starting a thread won't cause any problems

How do you go about using the UV flashlight? Do the paint on the eyes absorb the light after awhile?

Is another option where you leave the eyes out in sunlight?

I personally don’t care if they’re posted here considering it’s still a rockettoys group and they’re still related in that aspect. I’m unsure about others though. I also didn’t have a problem with the DN being posted in the FF group. I just like to see any work created in general from these companies.

I personally don’t care if they’re posted here considering it’s still a rockettoys group and they’re still related in that aspect. I’m unsure about others though. I also didn’t have a problem with the DN being posted in the FF group. I just like to see any work created in general from these companies.

Attachments

• 9cjD2oE.gif
    9cjD2oE.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Ahhh lovely! cant wait to see final prod pics for itachi. seeing that madara made me lowkey want it too XD

Whoa, that Madara looks ridiculous! I didn't pre-order it (Madara-onward, the whole thing fell off a cliff so very little attachment to him), but very curious about it now.

But hooo man, I would _love_ to see Masamune. Want it more than Itachi, that's for sure.

Oh wow!! I'm not familiar with the characters at all, but I'm blown away by the quality. The headsculpts are insanely detailed, as are the armor/costume!! Props to RocketToys, I'm so happy we have such a brand making 1/6!!! I hope hear more news about RT regarding their next releases!!!

Back