Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are up for PO now.

If purchased separately, Groot is $599.99 and Rocket is $279.99. There's a $50 discount if ordered in a bundle.

They look cool together and the whole set picture with other characters looks great.
But price, meh. Groot is big but it isn't very complex, Raccoon at 280$ it's unimpressive. The bundle ends up at about 900$ shipped... doesn't feel like a 900$ display set imho.

Yup. Im out. Not throwing that kind of money on these characters. Groot is only slightly taller than capt marvel + base but $100 more expensive....probably because of the lighting. Still not worth it imo.

I'm out too. If groot was $550 or less I would have gotten just him. Just because I think he looks bad ass. Guess I'll have to wait for carnage and venom pfs to see what they are at. Hopefully not 600.

Sideshow is stupid crazy with their prices. Who do they think they are? Prime 1? Maybe i would bite if they delivered that quality and had a good track record. But no...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet. Good to know. This is a definite PO for me.

Now, I just need for my Gamora Ex. WL to convert and I'll be caught up.

No interest in Angela at the moment. I don't see her as a 'core' Guardian.

Ugh, that price ... knew it was going to be high : /.

Chapter, you still snagging this duo?

I decided to wait for 10% codes on each. $60.00 off Groot, and $28.00 of Rocket.

These will be around a long time at that price point, especially with no ES announced ... I am in no hurry.

I love how these two look with Gamora, they look tight and the three look like they belong together. Wish they could have done something with Angela and Cap to make them look like they all belong together. The base with mineral deposits isn't enough.

Was looking forward to this, but damn $900.00. Just wait til its in stock and decide, its not selling out.

Considering I got Bucky Cap EX for $212, and Frog Thor was $100... I think Sideshow is out of their minds with the pricing on these ones.

I like these but the freaking price is nuts...im out and am happy with my HOT Toys set...thinking about the 1/4 GG statue for $300

companies will soon realize their is a limit to their ridiculous prices.

predator wolf bust being 650, now this psssshhhh enjoy an overload of inventory sideshow

I decided to wait for 10% codes on each. $60.00 off Groot, and $28.00 of Rocket.

These will be around a long time at that price point, especially with no ES announced ... I am in no hurry.

You can only use one 10% code per account now. One time use ever.

Back