Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when star lord will be revealed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not until these ship

"One in one out" has been their mantra for awhile now

Star lord (if he does happen) would come much later down the line ... probably when the new movie is out or being released on home video

If they don't do Star Lord, they're crazy. Period.

You're going to make a piece like Angela....but NOT Star Lord??? Please.

Just give me Drax and Nova!

Oooo. Didn't even think of Nova.

But seriously, if there's no Star Lord, I might just cancel Rocket/Groot/Gamora. (Not that Sideshow cares, but still. :lol)

What's the point of releasing the GOTG without Star Lord in the mix?

Once the new movie go up. All other company might do these guys too. So SS should hurry with their stuff

Once the new movie go up. All other company might do these guys too. So SS should hurry with their stuff

Ugh. I hope not. I don't need to be tempted anymore. :lol I'm content with seeing Prime 1/XM/Iron Studios....

Nah. Bring it. :lol

I really do wish Prime 1 would give us SOME kind of update - with a full look. It doesn't need to be painted - even concept art would work for me. I just want to see something more than a zoomed in area that may or may not be a toe of someone who may or may not be a Spider-Man villain. :lol

I really do wish Prime 1 would give us SOME kind of update - with a full look. It doesn't need to be painted - even concept art would work for me. I just want to see something more than a zoomed in area that may or may not be a toe of someone who may or may not be a Spider-Man villain. :lol

They do like to tease :lol... Very curious of P1 license for Marvel. It seem they are more iin the DC

I'd say that's probably accurate, but some of these ESs are so inflated lately. I wouldn't be surprised if those numbers were doubled.

Groot EX size is 350. Regular is 650
Rocket is 1000 ES (no EX)
just went up on SS's site.
Caved and ordered them as ES is very decent.

Back