Premium Format Rocket and Groot Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic ES on Groot. Really surprising. Rocket honestly surprised me a bit too.

I see Groot becoming the next Man Thing piece. People sleep on it. And then up, up, and up.

I don't feel the urge to get these right now. I don't like the EX for Groot, anyway. So I'm just going to wait on these two for now ...even though the ES have been announced.

If I miss out ...I miss out, I guess.

I just have other POs with higher priorities right now. Plus wanted to use RPs with Groot to bring the price down ...but I need the RPs for other POs right now. Oh well .....

I see they've painted light up effect on the spores to cover for mediocre paint aps tho :lol

Like WTF?

Seriously, am I missing it or making this up??

Groot was supposed to be the center piece. Did they really change this up on us???

r2jjbk.jpg

I'm not a light up user so no big deal there really. This is one of my few recent orders mainly cos I had $50 in coupons a month ago to use.
It looks great here

I'm really surprised by the feedback here. I mean, I get that it shouldn't make or break a piece, but you can't deny that it adds a lot of 'wow factor' to a piece. I think it's just unfortunate (if true) that it was at minimum portrayed as light-up, but won't.

I'll go track down some info over at SF later today.

I am 350 edition size says Groot....Nice. Already had it on ordered. Rocket not bad at 1000. Groot has to sell out soon that 350 is low.

Back