Rocker Biker Chick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who are the priviledged few here that have access to the hi-res pics?
I'd love to see some of this chick.

.. and on another note. If anyone could find a shot of the original painting this is based on, I'd love to see that too!

what kind of "job" are we talking about? :lol

anyway...i really like this statue. I like mixed type in my collection so I'm definitely going to love it. Next issue, will my wife like it as much? :confused: Anyone got good excuse?:D

student_toe5 said:
what kind of "job" are we talking about? :lol

anyway...i really like this statue. I like mixed type in my collection so I'm definitely going to love it. Next issue, will my wife like it as much? :confused: Anyone got good excuse?:D
just call it modern art.which isn't far off.
enjoy:monkey5

I refuse to let this thread fade away.
Its like a hot ex I keep going back to :monkey5

I just noticed on E.Tiki's site that they note her as being officially 1/4 scale and 24" tall. SS lists her at 19" tall. Wonder which it is?
SS's measurements sound closer to 1/4 scale unless she's an Amazon biker girl.

Electric Tiki Design presents the first statue based on the work of illustrator Martin Emond!

This particular statue has a long history! Having started out as a passion project, sculptor Schu! was able to meet and work with Marty to complete Rocker Biker Girl before his untimely death in 2004. Electric Tiki is proud to bring the completed statue to market with the help of our good friends at Sideshow Collectibles. Standing at at a bit under 24" tall ( 1/4 scale) it is the largest statue we've ever done. We will be producing a limited quantity of these statues at a SRP of $249.99.

the higher the better :naughty so....how's everyone going to pose her? frontside or backside? :lol

it's about freakin time. that was a ridiculously long wait.

I like this statue, but I don't like the skin tone they gave her. she looks more like dead rocker biker chick than rocker biker chick.

21.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Back