Rock Band 2 or Guitar Hero World Tour

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan to get Guitar Hero only because I already have two Guitars for the PS3. I will definitely look into Rockband but maybe over the Holidays or something.

the thing i like about rock band is that you can get more people involved. thats about it. they pretty much copied everything from guitar hero and just tweaked a few things. i like guitar hero better than rock band. considering i have them both. but i do like the guitar better for rockband. feels more like a real guitar. at least on the fret board.

I think I will get RB2 when it comes out with the instruments next month and hopefully I can use them for GH:WT

I think I will get RB2 when it comes out with the instruments next month and hopefully I can use them for GH:WT

you-chose-poorly.jpg

You chose... poorly.

I prefer the song selection on the Rock Band games. Much more variety and more bands/songs that I personally enjoy playing and listening to. Looking over the track list for GH4, I probably won't be picking it up--too many groups I have never heard of or wouldn't want to play along with (or are already on RB2). The weekly downloads for Rock Band also put it ahead, in my opinion. I have purchased a lot of extra songs--plus the new option to add all of the RB1 songs to your hard drive gives you a pretty big selection when you play RB2.

Back