RoboCop: Rogue City (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty good and accurate to the world and glad it has Weller or what appears and sounds to be Weller but the company doesn’t have a very good track record so will keep expectations in check.

Visuals look nice, will be interesting to see how they tackle the gameplay but it seems like a slower pace/walking simulator with shooting. Which might work

Low budget and a small team so keep expectations in check.
It's made by the same guys that made the critically panned Rambo and Terminator Resistance games so I wouldn't hold my breath. I always wanted a good Robocop game and I'm one of those gullible fools that bought and played that God awful 2003 Robocop game which had the honor of being one of the worst games ever made.

That Terminator game actually has pretty good reviews. I never played it though and I think it was largely overlooked. To be honest though I feel like that’s one franchise where the brand has been kind of hurt by a string of not so great films.

I want to play this when it’s out. Hopefully it’s good.

It's made by the same guys that made the critically panned Rambo and Terminator Resistance games so I wouldn't hold my breath. I always wanted a good Robocop game and I'm one of those gullible fools that bought and played that God awful 2003 Robocop game which had the honor of being one of the worst games ever made.
People actually really like Terminator Resistance.

Looks generic AF. Plus it's made by a minor pretty much unknown studio. Smells like FAIL to me.

Anyone playing this yet? Reviews have been ok but not great. I love RoboCop and feel like I have to play it regardless.

Anyone playing this yet? Reviews have been ok but not great. I love RoboCop and feel like I have to play it regardless.
The game is a masterpiece. Most of the reviews on the market are reviewing this game as a FPS. Most of the complaints are about the movement being clunky and how you feel like a tank....Which as you can tell is how Robocop should be lol. It's a 7/10 game but a 10/10 Robocop game if that make sense. You should definitely buy it.

This is a great review from some one that is familiar with the source material

I played the demo. It’s a pretty decent shoot ‘em up with some very light RPG elements.

If you like the movies and don't expect it to be Call of Duty - you'll love it. I watched 1 & 2 prior to playing the game and to see the level of adoration the developers have for the movies seamlessly integrated into the game was great.

Not what I had expected it to be; I was thinking it would be like an IOS point and shoot game, but there's a lot more to it.

My only gripe is there is no New Game plus or level replay, because by the end you feel like a tank and want to go back to stay in that world with all your perks and upgrades.

Back