RoboCop 2 Cain Tippet studio Chronicle Legacy Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont really understand why they did not got fully articulated.
They reproduced all the pieces, they could have put screws and bolts instead of glue.
Would have been epic

Dont really understand why they did not got fully articulated.
They reproduced all the pieces, they could have put screws and bolts instead of glue.
Would have been epic

They did originally market it as a replica of the Cain puppet which I could believe at the price. Was disappointed to find it wasn't after A LOT of searching. Early on there wasn't much info on the sale page about what you were actually buying.

this looks awesome, but alittle too rich for my blood. Ahhh, I wish HT would freaking making one already. A HT release would probably be in the $350 to $450 range, but for the size and articulation I could go for that!!!

this looks awesome, but alittle too rich for my blood. Ahhh, I wish HT would freaking making one already. A HT release would probably be in the $350 to $450 range, but for the size and articulation I could go for that!!!

I vote for them to use some of the rubber from their ED-209 releases, and lower the price. LOL

But the likelihood is that they probably will still use the rubber, but still keep the price high!

They did originally market it as a replica of the Cain puppet which I could believe at the price. Was disappointed to find it wasn't after A LOT of searching. Early on there wasn't much info on the sale page about what you were actually buying.

Can you please give me more detail on the research that you did?

I remember this being the case also. I had to rely on forums to get information as they were vague about articulation.

I didn't change anything about the stride. I just changed his head. He looks all wrong to me because his head is clamped down in the storage mode. When active in the film his head never looks like that. It also totally throws off the balance.

It's like they cheeped out on doing all the pieces required for the neck and that's not cool for something that costs that kind of money and is just a 16" statue.

edit: okay I'm not entirely right, there are scenes in the film where he's in motion and his head is held down with those little clamps but most of the time he's looking around to give him a more expressive quality.

Do you have any extra pictures of your modifications please?

This was a realistic opinion about HT pricing in 2015, how times change...

Received mine yesterday. Over the moon with it! I also had my Hot Toys Robocop repainted recently too.
www.instagram.com/series209

A238CA86-058D-4CB5-8A94-4610028A3B9F.jpg

959CD33E-96D0-4093-9C14-8C5B49A7CB39.jpg

Nice Yoshi, Congrats! Would love to see your Robo 2 repaint posed with Cain to get a sense of the scale. Still can't believe HT never made a Cain (or a Robo 2 repaint for that matter).

don't want to be a piece of **** but

9G8kK8A.png
7TGn3pl.png

that's a shame. my kotobukiya Robocain has mechanical joints painted much better. though a skillful painter can fix it.
and yes, i blame chronicles for banning threezero movable Robocain.

don't want to be a piece of **** but

9G8kK8A.png
7TGn3pl.png

that's a shame. my kotobukiya Robocain has mechanical joints painted much better. though a skillful painter can fix it.
and yes, i blame chronicles for banning threezero movable Robocain.

Oh I’ve noticed things like that, dude. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me, the size of this beast and it’s sheer presence is more than enough. Even with little paint inaccuracies =]

Oh I’ve noticed things like that, dude. Honestly, it doesn’t bother me, the size of this beast and it’s sheer presence is more than enough. Even with little paint inaccuracies =]

i'm sure if i had it it wouldn't bother me as well. i don't have it. i need to justify why :lol
still, that's a shame for that price and attempt.

The paint for the symbol on the right part of his chest isn’t placed correctly either...unless that’s intentional?
E3619853-F9D9-41D8-A070-FFEF61BFAA64.jpg

Back