robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: robbiethepainter's project thread.

:lol

That's awesome! Terrific sculpt of Rick Moranis.

Great "Louis" sculpt for Ghostbusters too. I may need that to make Louis Tully/Key Master.

WeaponXIdone3.jpg

These are incredible. Excellent work, Robbie!

Everything looks great!
And dat DH sculpt painting... AWESOME

Great work Rob superb sculpt or Rick forgot all about that movie might have to did that out and watch it....

I saw on an other thread that you made a super soldier serum vial. Are those available for sale?

I could make you one but it won't be for awhile. I'm really busy and there are other projects I need to get done first.

I can't get over how awesome your Weapon 11 is...

So much talent in these boards. Love your work Robbie.

You had me at Spaceballs :lol

That is so true.

Can be slightly intimidating... When you want to show your own. Either way, keep rockin robbie.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. Means a lot.

Skoot if you feel comfortable showing the whole thread, find a few freaks to share with till your ready to branch out. There some douches on this site but also some really cool and talented people. Send me pics and I can give you feedback if you want.

Thanks guys. Means a lot.

Skoot if you feel comfortable showing the whole thread, find a few freaks to share with till your ready to branch out. There some douches on this site but also some really cool and talented people. Send me pics and I can give you feedback if you want.

Sounds good. I'm working on a Spider Jerusalem right now (slowly) and I'll put something up when I have something :wink1:

All in all I've found the people I interact with on the forum to be awesome. Glad I found it.

Back