robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: robbiethepainter's project thread.Metal Heisenberg Watch. "Oh Danny boy..."

Somehow...someway, I will get the DX.

You think Danny's headsculpt and clothing set will be released?

Very doubtful l but I'm only speculating. I have no info either way.

robbiethepainter's project thread.Metal Heisenberg Watch. "Oh Danny boy..."

I am warming up my cart as we speak. Has Lee even started on Torrance, and has there been any discussion on apparel? I wonder how many trikes will be made? So many interesting questions

From talking to Lee, this would be a normal release so 20 sets. But it all depends on what he wants to do.

I am warming up my cart as we speak. Has Lee even started on Torrance, and has there been any discussion on apparel? I wonder how many trikes will be made? So many interesting questions

warming up that empty cart.

Not sixth scale or my design but this is what I've been working on the last month.
kLyedML.jpg

That's a hell of a set up rob very eery .

Its for the play Hedda Gabler by Ibsen. Should see it under lights and with all the furniture set up. I'll see if I can snap a pic tonight at rehearsal. Those framed walls are 20 feet tall and weigh 350 lbs each.

I can see that , most impressive.
Post rehearsal pics I'd like to see them .

Hedda Gabler dark and depressing, secret love, suicides, alcoholism I believe the writer is Dutch or Norwegian. That set is amazing, I was a bit of a Theater buff growing up I did a few dinner shows, Renaissance Faire , Man from La Mancha, The Golden Rainbow Aids Benefit and a live stunt show in Veracruz and Tobasco Mexico. There is nothing like live performances, television and movies can never capture the excitement and vulnerability of theater. That is an amazing piece it so great for actors to have the opportunity of an artist to immerse them into their roles, period pieces are so complicated due to the language, wardrobe, props and current mannerisms. It is interesting to see a bit of what you do, that would be time consuming.

Gorgeous set, Robbie. When the audience walks in and sees that, they're already primed to enjoy the performance. It takes them to another place for a few hours.

That set is gorgeous, Robbie, wow.

Robbie, should do Diorama's :)

Last edited:

Wow, that is impressive, always enjoy plays, and especially when the set is that amazing, nice work Robbie!

Re: robbiethepainter's project thread 6-6-16

Only been a couple years since updating so I thought I would throw some new stuff in here this morning.

C1C4ZZI.jpg

IUASg0X.jpg

QIeMZfv.jpg

h2TfTUR.jpg

oClp12E.jpg

UfUVRNx.jpg

vQqN8Rm.jpg

I3Rb6c1.jpg

FvB0pv7.jpg

PiMzvJ9.jpg

Back