RIP William Hurt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved him as General Ross and in A History of Violence.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...es-oscar-winning-actor-was-71-1234977307/amp/
R.gif
rest in peace

Proper bummed to wake up to this news, he always seemed to me to be one of the genuinely good guys of Hollywood.

I watched "Until The End Of The World" on a whim a few weeks ago. The whole 5 hours. I didn't believe this at first, but... damn. I really liked him. From Dark City to Mr. Brooks and every other genre inbetween, he was always a treat. Sad...

F

Damn, always liked when he turned up in the MCU.

The first time I was aware of him was the Lost in Space film from 1998.

RIP

Oh damn, and i just watched Black Widow last night. loved his work with Kasdan, Big Chill, Accidental Tourist, yes he was terrifying in History of Violence, so great in Broadcast News. Body Heat was one of the first adult films i ever saw. Huge loss.

Yes, that was Sigourney Weaver just after Alien wasn’t it?
I didn’t realize and can’t believe Altered States was his first feature. Mad film in the best way.

Yep on Weaver. Eyewitness wasn't great, a sleepy little thriller, but I remember having to see it because the guy from Altered States was in it with the girl from Alien.

Altered States is still probably my favorite William Hurt film; a crazy movie yes.

Back