RIP Bob Saget (65)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved him on Entourage and How I Met Your Mother. A titan of comedy and a huge loss.

He was very deep, and really hurt by how his friendship with Garry Shandling ended. Judd Apatow's documentary really showed that, but now they're hanging out together again ❤

As with almost anyone my age, he left a pretty big impression from his role on Full House. I can't help but think that his portrayal of what a good father should be had at least some small influence on myself and others. 65 is too young to die for a healthy person living in the developed world, given modern medical technology.

As with almost anyone my age, he left a pretty big impression from his role on Full House. I can't help but think that his portrayal of what a good father should be had at least some small influence on myself and others. 65 is too young to die for a healthy person living in the developed world, given modern medical technology.

He looked and sounded healthy too. This was his last interview with a local news channel here in Orlando.

This was about 3 days before he died. It's scary not knowing we have on this earth. 😟

To me he was about the most unfunny comedian I ever saw. I figure he had some dirt on a major studio somewhere to be in as many things as he was.

Full house was the worst laugh track show ever with the wost kid acting ever…

Sad to see a younger man die in any case.

To me he was about the most unfunny comedian I ever saw. I figure he had some dirt on a major studio somewhere to be in as many things as he was.

Full house was the worst laugh track show ever with the wost kid acting ever…

Sad to see a younger man die in any case.

I didn't care for any of his shows either or his stand up, but he was always around, so he was a familiar face. I used to watch America's Funniest Home Videos tho. That was the precursor to pointless viral videos.

Head trauma? Sounds like murder.

The outlet posted the autopsy report, which said Saget suffered multiple fractures stretching from the back to the front of the skull and along the eye sockets. It also revealed there was bleeding across both sides of his brain. The Daily Mail cited one report in which a doctor said the injuries in the autopsy appeared consistent with a blow to the skull with a baseball bat or falling 20 to 30 feet.

🤔

The outlet posted the autopsy report, which said Saget suffered multiple fractures stretching from the back to the front of the skull and along the eye sockets. It also revealed there was bleeding across both sides of his brain. The Daily Mail cited one report in which a doctor said the injuries in the autopsy appeared consistent with a blow to the skull with a baseball bat or falling 20 to 30 feet.

🤔

Murdered by a prostitute.

Very sad he died but sometimes celebs die early , for ex Curt Jurgens of 007 , his death prolly weight related (men age 40-70 are at risk re : heart attack)

Sagets death does sound fishy

Back