RIP Andy Hallet.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
3lorne002.jpg

News just in...

https://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_wi....s_of_heart.html

So, so sad. :(

Last edited:
I just logged in and this was the first thread I saw.

I'm literally in shock right now. I'm proud to say that I had the pleasure of meeting Andy back in 2007, and what an amazing person to say the very least. Imagine the fun-loving and down-to-earth personality he played as Lorne, but in real life. What a perfect representation of how I wish ALL celebrities felt around their fans. From my experience, this is one of the few stars, who may not have known you from "Adam," but upon first handshake, treated you like he'd known you for years.

To say that I'm sadden by this news and to say that he will be missed is an understatement. To all of Andy's family and friends out there, I will have you in my prayers. And to all of the fans, I know you all will agree when I say, this is one person that will "never fade away" from our hearts.

Andy, thank you for all that you've given to this world. You will never be forgotten.

Let's face it: The character of Lorne could have been a train wreck. But Andy brought a genuine charm to Lorne that endeared him to all of us. His presence in the later seasons of Angel added significantly to an overall outstanding group rapport. I'm sad that he's gone.

Sad sad news. Lorne was such a unique and enjoyable character. Andy brought a fantastic charisma that made him so much fun to watch.

R.I.P. Andy. I'm moving my Lorne figure to a place of honor on my desk.

Just saw this on the main forum page. Good heavens. :(

How sad for his fans, and how devastating for his loved ones.

It's sad when an actor who portrayed a great character dies.
RIP Andy Hallet, the acting pool in heaven just got another star :monkey2
:chew

Back