Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and find out. Unless each horse is made to fit to a specific base. Additionally, my horse only has one peg and the base has one too. So it's possible that a new one will crack again.

Oh, I see. You can always drill out another hole in your base if you get a 2 peg horse. I would bet you don't get to keep the EX parts if you accept the complete replacement.

I would just keep the hand, **** em! Its there fault, why should we suffer..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Why are they not sending you just the horse?

:exactly:

This way you keep your numbered base and hand. They do not need to ship a rider and base. Then what, they going to make you destroy what is "replaced".

I wonder if they would do something like this for someone that will buy this in the future. i.e., the one at my LCS.

This is such a great piece, I wish I could find one of the 500 limited pieces. I personally love the sword in hand. Someone looking to sell one?

Nobody's got an Ex drom looking for a home?

Just tried to bump the thread I created about the cracking issue over in the ask SS area and it looks like it was locked for some reason. Has anyone gotten an official reply yet or are they doing a case by case basis response?

I got a response that they would respond to me soon. That was a month ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually had to take my DR apart a couple weeks ago to re-locate it (first time moving it since June). Gave it a really good inspection and luckily no issues. I'll have to move it again in March when Sauron arrives, so it'll get another once over then.

concerned about mine cracking now, we shouldn't have to deal with this at that price..

I'm becoming less and less worried about it as time goes bye. I'm pretty sure out of 1500+ more would be cracking by now if it was a serious problem.
Love this piece so I sure hope it doesn't ever crack!

Just got an exclusive one this week. No cracks on mine.

IMG_6910.JPG

IMG_6954.JPG

IMG_6991.JPG

IMG_6951.JPG

Last edited:

Cool pics. No love for the the EX hand?:lol

I thought you've never asked. :rotfl I was blown away when I saw this piece at Comic Con last year. I knew at that moment it was a grail for me. Now I need Sauron PF to go with this.

IMG_6887.JPG

IMG_6893.JPG

IMG_6895.JPG

Last edited:

I thought you've never asked. :rotfl I was blown away when I saw this piece at Comic Con last year. I knew at that moment it was a grail for me. Now I need Sauron PF to go with this.

Yea, one of my favs also. It has a lot of room presence and the EX hand really changes the look, more than I expected when I swapped them out.

Did you get it from sideshow from the WL or the secondary market. I got mine off the WL a few months ago.

Yea, one of my favs also. It has a lot of room presence and the EX hand really changes the look, more than I expected when I swapped them out.

Did you get it from sideshow from the WL or the secondary market. I got mine off the WL a few months ago.

I got it from someone on the forum. He was nice to allow me to make partial payments.

I can't help moving the statue around because there are many good angles to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Back