Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I got it from someone on the forum. He was nice to allow me to make partial payments.

I can't help moving the statue around because there are many good angles to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Congrats! The DR is one of the most impressive Middle-Earth pieces to date IMO.

Congrats! The DR is one of the most impressive Middle-Earth pieces to date IMO.

Now that I have both ( sauron and Dark Rider ), I believe too that DR is the most impressive middle earth statue by now.

Now that I have both ( sauron and Dark Rider ), I believe too that DR is the most impressive middle earth statue by now.

I totally agreed. I plan to get Sauron and have him repainted by a very talented artist in SoCal. Seeing Sauron and DR together is visually stunning.

joblain, do you have pictures of both next to each others? If so, please post some. Thanks.

Need the DROM on one side of Sauron and the Morgul Lord on the other...with the big Balrog bust behind them all.

But Ima have to settle for the legendary Balrog bust. :(

When the DROM preview came up I was in love. I KNEW I was going to order it, one of the most dynamic pieces I have and I still like it a lot. I like Sauron too, just have to wait and if for some reason I don't get it, no harm no foul. Really curious to see how Saruman turns out. Having all three of them would make a great ME top villain display. Especially with the Palantír.

Besides Sauron, I'm also thinking of picking up the exclusive Moria Orc or Archer PF to go with this.

Last edited:

Besides Sauron, I'm also thinking of picking up the exclusive Moria Orc or Archer PF to go with this.

The black Mordor orc can still be had for a good price, even the EX. I have both and would pickup the Mordor one if I had to have just one over the Moria. Would go better with Sauron and DROM anyway as they are all Mordor based.

Dear DROM owners!

I buyed one regular a week ago. (mine has two spikes on the foot)
I really began to worry about the leaning and cracking issue.
So today I decided to solve this problem somehow.
I piched the horse.
I cut a little wooden stick and I placed it on the diorama as a stay-rod.
I painted it, and it is not noticeable at all.
It was little difficult to cut the perfect size but after a few trial it worked.
Now the horse is not leaning to the right side, and the left foot (with the little spike in the diorama) is totally touching the diorama.

I hope dear owners you can use this idea and it may can help to prevent from leaning or cracking.
It is really a masterpiece.

Greetings from Hungary!

Last edited:

So tempted to pull the trigger on this! Would somebody be able to take a photo of one alongside the Morgul Lord PF please!
Found this one for you:
098_zpsf90a0e4a.jpg

I took some shots: (you can see that the little wooden stick is not noticeable at all)

Back