Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

If one of them happens to be Skaar EX, I'll buy it from you.

I highly doubt someone would cancel that to get this, even though this looks badass.

:horror hahaha I do have Skaar EX on order but i would sooner sell a kidney to pay for that then sell it :lol

Very nice statue. Great pose! but for $800...?! I have to pass. I have to pick and choose very carefully for what I want to get as HT and EB are coming with lots of great figures soon. Even with flexpay on all of them, they will overwhelm me easily.
If you were being that careful, you'd get this! :D :wave
Thanks, Man!!! I love this hobby!!
Don't we all! :rock

$755 shipped for reg or $835 shipped for ex. I'm usually a sucker for the EX's but I think I'm going with the reg on this one, though the flexpay option would be nice.

God, love, love, love, to have this but geezz, Rhino, Bats, C3/R2 set, Maybe a Sups ..... I gotta resist!

31"x14"x12" It will fit in my cabinet!!!

Maybe I should keep my GTW and finaley get my LOTR display finalized.

I'm thinking about it.

I know I'll get the Hulk maquette, Apocalypse, Lady Death, and Rhino. I'd love to get the Skaar EX but I won't overpay so its not going to happen. I'm not sure what else is coming down the line though. Maybe I should cancel my Bowen Savage Hulk and new Magneto orders and out the money towards this....hmmm.

What's the normal time frame till SS posts the ES? Could this EX sell out before that happens?

Just noticed in the description that it says 'real' leather and metal...that's awesome! :rock

gonna have to wait a couple days, hopefully I can figure out a way to swing the ex. I was not expecting this to come out by the end of the year :(

I'm thinking about it.

I know I'll get the Hulk maquette, Apocalypse, Lady Death, and Rhino. I'd love to get the Skaar EX but I won't overpay so its not going to happen. I'm not sure what else is coming down the line though. Maybe I should cancel my Bowen Savage Hulk and new Magneto orders and out the money towards this....hmmm.

What's the normal time frame till SS posts the ES? Could this EX sell out before that happens?

I'm gonna guess the EX prob won't until that time. But I might be proven a liar. Never know.:lecture

God, love, love, love, to have this but geezz, Rhino, Bats, C3/R2 set, Maybe a Sups ..... I gotta resist!

This is the same problem I am having. I know I want Bats and maybe C3/R2. I wish this RWOS was going up for preorder during SDCC that way it would be easier to know what is coming out around the same time.

I really hope this RWOS is not sold out before we see everything at SDCC.

This is the same problem I am having. I know I want Bats and maybe C3/R2. I wish this RWOS was going up for preorder during SDCC that way it would be easier to know what is coming out around the same time.

I really hope this RWOS is not sold out before we see everything at SDCC.

Many Decisions. 2 PF for the price of one here.:panic:
I'm pretty sure EX will be sold out. You might be ok on the Reg.

Many Decisions. 2 PF for the price of one here.:panic:
I'm pretty sure EX will be sold out. You might be ok on the Reg.

I am so close to pulling the trigger on this. I can not imagine the edition size will be high on this, and I would assume this will be highly sought after once it is sold out.

C3/R2 may need to find a different home.

This looks awesome, this might be the first test of my new marriage, she can handle PF's and hot toys but this is gonna take some perusasion.

gonna have to wait a couple days, hopefully I can figure out a way to swing the ex. I was not expecting this to come out by the end of the year :(

Don't worry.. EX ordered here.. my guess is we won't see this ship until April/May/June of 2013... I don't think any PF or LSF I've ordered has ever shipped when stateed...:) Can't wait ...:)

Back