Right Hand of Doom on second chance.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will that affect the value of those that were made already? Will there be a way to distinguish the first batch from the second? *Hypothetically, will someone with say #323 (I'm just taking a random number) have a RH of Doom worth more than say someone with #1500? What's your opinion? (I know these are "loaded" questions. I don't expect everyone to have an awswer. Just figured I'd ask anyway.)

Yes, we don't know, and they are not numbered.

So will that affect the value of those that were made already? Will there be a way to distinguish the first batch from the second? *Hypothetically, will someone with say #323 (I'm just taking a random number) have a RH of Doom worth more than say someone with #1500? What's your opinion? (I know these are "loaded" questions. I don't expect everyone to have an awswer. Just figured I'd ask anyway.)

to me, #1500 would be worth more, very last one.

I'm guessing they're finishing the run of 1500. Either way, I ordered one and am glad to have the opportunity to get one at retail.

Very interesting that they could just finish out the run... if its a significant amount I could see it hurting the value. Although, over time (especially if they don't do a HBII version) it probably won't make a huge difference.

I ordered it and still time to cancel if necessary.
Awesome, never thought I would be able to get one.

If it is true what Sideshow says, that they ship out the items at random, than theoretically number 1500 could have been shipped a long time ago. Even if only like 700 were actually finished at the time. But since the RHOD is not numbered like some say, there's no way you can really tell the difference between an item from the first batch or the second batch.
I find it strange that Sideshow stops in the middle of a production run, and then finishes it much later. If that is what's happening here with the RHOD.

If the guy that just bought one for 500.00 finds out he's gonna be pissed off in a MAJOR way.:lol

:D Heh. Him and that other dude that paid like $1000+ for a HT Hicks, just before SSC sold a few at retail ($80) in one of the more recent newsletters... (not to mention all the other poor souls that paid high dollar for a HT Hicks)...

BTW, thanks for the heads up Alice!! :rock
My pleasure. I know very well that every one here would do the same for fellow board members.

Actually I was asking because I have not been receiving express updates lately.

You should contact SSC about this; you never know when a great opportunity comes along...:D

Back