Rick Grimes 1/6 - show your customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
08e21407729d3d465afbbd80a3cc5b46.jpg

that is pretty awesome robbie! assume you are using a resin printer for those... if so... which one?

Has anybody gotten a sniper rifle for their Rick? I've been looking for basically the rifle that came with the Iminime figure or something similar, but it's been nigh impossible to find one like it.
066b680a8b1068b289fe415729d0986f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anybody gotten a sniper rifle for their Rick? I've been looking for basically the rifle that came with the Iminime figure or something similar, but it's been nigh impossible to find one like it.
066b680a8b1068b289fe415729d0986f.jpg

I bought this one years ago and modified it a little bit to match more with the rifle in mind.
As you will see it's not in stock there anymore, so try searching this rifle or something similar.
Last check here to identify what models of rifles were used in the show,
so as to know what to search.

It's actually not for a TV figure (it was the last thing I needed for a comic Andrea) but going off of those models helped. After endlessly searching for a Remington 700, I found exactly what I was looking for! It came from a Dale Earnhardt figure of all places and only cost me $14 shipped so I'm incredibly happy. Thanks for the help!
e6f48c1d6c4bc2992cdee6a3851f4ebc.jpg

Back