Rewards points question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikericm

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry for the NEWBIE question, but can anyone tell me what the rewards point are good for?

Let say I bought a 1/6 Hot Toys Thor and got 170 point. Can I use that to towards the purchase of a 1/6 Hot Toys Captain America? And do 1 point equal $1 toward the purchase?

For every $1 you spend you get 1 point.
When you go to use them 5 points = $1.

You can use them on anything you order.

just an addition, if you order something using Reward Points you wont gain Points from that order.

And i''m 90% sure that if you use reward points on an item that has Free Domestic Shipping on the item page, you will not get the Free Shipping option. This applies only if you are a US customer, as every other country on the whole planet does not get the free shipping option, not on even 1 item.

Hmmm. I liked the 5 to 1 conversion better. But I guess I still am unclear. Is it 20 point = $1 or 5 points = $1?

It is 20 points = 1 dollar. So, you get $1 off a collectible for every 20 points you have. If you have 200 points then about $10 off.

just an addition, if you order something using Reward Points you wont gain Points from that order.

And i''m 90% sure that if you use reward points on an item that has Free Domestic Shipping on the item page, you will not get the Free Shipping option. This applies only if you are a US customer, as every other country on the whole planet does not get the free shipping option, not on even 1 item.

Damn that is like the Shell / Ralphs Rewards program. They still find a way to get you! :exactly:

Back