Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I remember trying for an hour going trough the first village of re4 killing the chain saw dudes (2 i think) Challenging as hell imho, you had stagger and melee.

Funny playing new game plus and having ash in knights armor hehehe Leon basket catch and Leon holding his lower back in pain.

The QTE were just random.. you couldn't let that control down for 1 minute during a cut scene.

I think people were more piss that the merchant from 4 wasn't in 5 then the gameplay

I hated the Village stage in RE4 mercs and the chainsaw hags (the Bella sisters) were such a pain not only because they came at you 2 at a time, but because they would re-spawn on multiple occasions and they both take a $h!+load of ammo to kill. On my PS2 version of RE4, it took my God knows how many hours to finally get that damn S rank on that stage with Leon and Ada. With HUNK, Krauser and Wesker though it was pretty easy.

There is an Infinite Rocket Launcher, Chicago Typewriter (Tommy gun) with infinite ammo, the Handcannon can be upgraded to use infinite ammo and the P.R.L. 412 which is a laser like weapon that once fully charged, will kill pretty much any enemy standing in your way in one hit.

Awesome!

Just had a look at the P.R.L 412, looks crazy :lol
I hated the Village stage in RE4 mercs and the chainsaw hags (the Bella sisters) were such a pain not only because they came at you 2 at a time, but because they would re-spawn on multiple occasions and they both take a $h!+load of ammo to kill. On my PS2 version of RE4, it took my God knows how many hours to finally get that damn S rank on that stage with Leon and Ada. With HUNK, Krauser and Wesker though it was pretty easy.

RE4 Mercs, in the Village Stage, I use HUNK.

When the Chainsaw Hags come out, I aim for the head and then do HUNKS Neck Breaker and repeat that every time to the other Los Ganados.

Then before time runs out, I just hurl grenades everywhere!

There is an Infinite Rocket Launcher, Chicago Typewriter (Tommy gun) with infinite ammo, the Handcannon can be upgraded to use infinite ammo and the P.R.L. 412 which is a laser like weapon that once fully charged, will kill pretty much any enemy standing in your way in one hit.

I always forget about that weapon, thats crazy. I should buy that :lecture:lol

RE4 Mercs, in the Village Stage, I use HUNK.

When the Chainsaw Hags come out, I aim for the head and then do HUNKS Neck Breaker and repeat that every time to the other Los Ganados.

Then before time runs out, I just hurl grenades everywhere!

Yeah I do the pretty much the same with him. Getting an S rank on the Village stage is fairly easy with HUNK, Krauser and Wesker since they have 1 hit kill attacks but with Ada and Leon, that has always been the hardest stage for me to get an S rank in. In fact with Ada and Leon I resorted to using a cheap method, I simply go around collecting all the timers and time bonuses and kill as many enemies as I can until I hear the chainsaws rev up, then I run to a barn, climb up this little latter and wait for the chainsaw hags and other enemies to come in and start blasting away or tossing grenades. Once the chainsaw hags are dead, drop down, pick up whatever was dropped, leave the barn and kill as many enemies as I can until I hear the chainsaws rev up again then head back to the barn and rinse and repeat.

It's kind of a cheap way cause in the barn, enemies cant sneak up on you, you can get a bunch of them grouped in the barn and toss a grenade down to kill them and you can kick them off the latter when they start climbing up.

Yeah I do the pretty much the same with him. Getting an S rank on the Village stage is fairly easy with HUNK, Krauser and Wesker since they have 1 hit kill attacks but with Ada and Leon, that has always been the hardest stage for me to get an S rank in.

Yeah, Krauser has that B.O.W Arm and Wesker has that massive punch!

:lol

In fact with Ada and Leon I resorted to using a cheap method, I simply go around collecting all the timers and time bonuses and kill as many enemies as I can until I hear the chainsaws rev up, then I run to a barn, climb up this little latter and wait for the chainsaw hags and other enemies to come in and start blasting away or tossing grenades. Once the chainsaw hags are dead, drop down, pick up whatever was dropped, leave the barn and kill as many enemies as I can until I hear the chainsaws rev up again then head back to the barn and rinse and repeat.

It's kind of a cheap way cause in the barn, enemies cant sneak up on you, you can get a bunch of them grouped in the barn and toss a grenade down to kill them and you can kick them off the latter when they start climbing up.

Haha! That's the best method :hi5: I do that and just rake in the ammo / grenades!

And when they start climbing up the ladder, just kick it down :lol

Got RE3 on gamecube this morning, played 10 minutes of it. It is what i was hoping for from buying it. better graphics, and it is notably better. Cut scenes and gameplay are smoother graphics and better framerate. Id be interested in getting RE2 for the GC but apparently theres less of a change and the cut-scenens are too dark.

But if any of you guys know otherwise then spill the beans

Got RE3 on gamecube this morning, played 10 minutes of it. It is what i was hoping for from buying it. better graphics, and it is notably better. Cut scenes and gameplay are smoother graphics and better framerate. Id be interested in getting RE2 for the GC but apparently theres less of a change and the cut-scenens are too dark.

But if any of you guys know otherwise then spill the beans

I forget. The GC versions are what I played last year in October during my play through. Also, if you have Action Replay you can play as a glitchy Brad with funny results.

Ive played some more, im taking my battery on the way to the elevator so i can go get the fuse for the cable car. Carlos said " scum" in an area ive never heard before when he was gunning down some zombies and i heard a new zombie noise that took me by surprise. Im taken back by the pre-rendered backgrounds though, its alot better than people who " yadda yadda straight port yadda yadda " it say. This is the best version of RE3 hands down.

Die hard RE fan, big Chris Redfield fan, I loved this game, it was so much fun, got it for both 3DS and PS3. I hate the Ooze B.O.W, they always managed to startle the hell out of me....guess having the volume up and the lights off doesn't help.

What a let down RE outbreak is. The controls are terrible. They dont even tell you the controls, which have switched up since previous games then start you with a zombie horde breaking in a bar on you? Constant respawning zombies? Having to work out the inventory system in real-time while in a room with zombies? Your partner AI is nowhere to be found when you give him an item. On top of that, what the hell are you meant to do? I was on it for 56 minutes and i only progressed up a set of stairs and explored some rooms and found a lighter, some pipes, a key all of which i had no idea where they went and i didnt want to take any of them because i needed ammo, gun and a life for the constant respawning zombies

What a let down RE outbreak is. The controls are terrible. They dont even tell you the controls, which have switched up since previous games then start you with a zombie horde breaking in a bar on you? Constant respawning zombies? Having to work out the inventory system in real-time while in a room with zombies? Your partner AI is nowhere to be found when you give him an item. On top of that, what the hell are you meant to do? I was on it for 56 minutes and i only progressed up a set of stairs and explored some rooms and found a lighter, some pipes, a key all of which i had no idea where they went and i didnt want to take any of them because i needed ammo, gun and a life for the constant respawning zombies

Only in offline, online was a blast.

Im no amateur gamer by any means. Especially to RE. Ive been playing LOK for the last week and they have hugeee puzzle sections. But this game is like

Heres zombies! Whats the controls? Theres no time! Heres a lighter, keys, pipes, racoon city times? What the hell do a i do with thoes? Nowhere needs a pipe or a key or a lighter that ive found. Some black guy keeps running in and out of the rooms shouting run.

I wouldnt mind all that, i dont mind walking in and out of rooms and working it out if every time i didnt change rooms 3 new zombies would respawn.

Sooo annoying.

Your still 1998

Something i forgot to add in my rant.

Outbreak did the cardinal sin. They have camera changes but took away the tank controls. Which means you have Re 6's analogue character control in all directions BUT when the camera changes you completely lose control of your character for 2 seconds when you have to readjust

tumblr_inline_msd0f8XD921qz4rgp.gif

Im no amateur gamer by any means. Especially to RE. Ive been playing LOK for the last week and they have hugeee puzzle sections. But this game is like

Heres zombies! Whats the controls? Theres no time! Heres a lighter, keys, pipes, racoon city times? What the hell do a i do with thoes? Nowhere needs a pipe or a key or a lighter that ive found. Some black guy keeps running in and out of the rooms shouting run.

I wouldnt mind all that, i dont mind walking in and out of rooms and working it out if every time i didnt change rooms 3 new zombies would respawn.

Sooo annoying.

Pfffft you're used to games holding your hand :nana: wuss

I picked up the controls, even though they are the worst in re history

But i couldnt stand the bull**** that was the entire center room respawned with all the zombies every time i left and entered a tiny room.

People hate on modern RE but defend this ****??

I think i might even completely skip this game and go to file 2. If thats as crap as this theyre both going back on ebay

But i couldnt stand the bull**** that was the entire center room respawned with all the zombies every time i left and entered a tiny room.

I think i might even completely skip this game and go to file 2. If thats as crap as this theyre both going back on ebay

JjcD0aL.gif

tumblr_inline_ml1riuTETG1qewq2l_zps316e3dfc.gif

Back