Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great game so far.

Really takes you back to RE / RE2 / RE3 days.

Interesting lineup of characters.

Jill looks better with the brown hair.

Jessica = Giggity!

Up to the part where I have to find the password.

Last edited:
****ing **** i just got 1 shot beheaded by a hunter! This is a good RE

edit: Completed it

good game. Its the best "Re" post Code Veronica imo. I wont go in to it too much, nobody seems to be taking about it. I enjoyed it greatly.

Last edited:

Yeah I completed it last night.

Good finish and kept the suspense.

Now I am playing it again with all weapons / upgrades and to level up on everything.

What weapons you all use and what upgrades you add to it?

****ing **** i just got 1 shot beheaded by a hunter! This is a good RE

good game. Its the best "Re" post Code Veronica imo. I wont go in to it too much, nobody seems to be taking about it. I enjoyed it greatly.

One of my favorite segments is that underwater part at the very end. It's so tense in there avoiding thoe monsters. That whole part gave me claustrophobia.

What weapons you all use and what upgrades you add to it?
Magnum - Python
Shotgun - M3
Machine Gun - AUG

cant remember what upgrades are on any of them.

Im going to do a speed run on normal with my new weapons then continue it over to infernal
One of my favorite segments is that underwater part at the very end. It's so tense in there avoiding thoe monsters. That whole part gave me claustrophobia.
I got gobbled like 3 times at that part. The opera music was distracting. Love the final Boss design. Its what all RE bosses should look like.

Magnum - Python
Shotgun - M3
Machine Gun - AUG

Im going to do a speed run on normal with my new weapons then continue it over to infernal

I got gobbled like 3 times at that part. The opera music was distracting. Love the final Boss design. Its what all RE bosses should look like.

Both "final" bosses were pretty damn cool. I mean a whale?! Whaaaat?! Awesome :lol

I loved the final part as well. Swimming was fun, especially when you didn't have to look for air. I also thought the final boss was epic. I did think they cheaped out when everyone who 'died' turned out not to be dead. Accessory characters have always died on RE, why disney-fy it?

I also loved the laser mazes in the lab. Pretty much my favorite parts are when Jill and Chris are teamed up :D

I might try it on infernal later this week. I tried Hell mode on the 3DS a few times and never made it very far, couple times the first ooze guy killed me!

Magnum - Python
Shotgun - M3
Machine Gun - AUG

Cool!

I too use the Magnum Python
Damage / Charge Shot

Shotgun Windham
Damage / Infighter / Long Magazine

Machine Gun G36
Damage / Bind / Long Magazine / Critical Hit

For the Rifles, I am using the M40A1 and just unlocked the PSG1 (Find 15 Hand Prints with Genesis).

Was hoping the PSG1 is very powerfull but the M40A1 is like almost double the fire power!

Over halfway with my 2nd replay of campaign, makes things so much easier with upgraded weapons!

Over halfway with my 2nd replay of campaign, makes things so much easier with upgraded weapons!
Yup much easier. I feel like i should walk in to a room and they should see me and run away like i did when i was walking around thoes areas with a handgun that had limited ammo

Raid mode stages 19 and 20 are proper ball aches

ive spent the last 2 hours or so trying to do either and failing! and its not like i dont know what do do, its just all of a sudden youl receive a 1 hit kill from somewhere

Is that the one with Rachael in it, with the explosion timer going off? and it has those damn scagheads near the exit?
Nah, 19 stars off as fighting 3 chainsaw guys which a **** load of health, then its 2 spikey arm guys and a giant shell turtle dude and then its "norman" whcih a **** ton of health too. It wouldnt be so bad, if some of the moves didnt 1 hit kill you

and stage 20 is ghost ship, you start off where you start the game and your meant to make it to the deck or something but i never get that far

Still haven't played it.

tumblr_mnhtboaa0r1rjiiiuo2_250.jpg

tumblr_mnhtboaa0r1rjiiiuo3_250.jpg

Nah, 19 stars off as fighting 3 chainsaw guys which a **** load of health, then its 2 spikey arm guys and a giant shell turtle dude and then its "norman" whcih a **** ton of health too. It wouldnt be so bad, if some of the moves didnt 1 hit kill you

and stage 20 is ghost ship, you start off where you start the game and your meant to make it to the deck or something but i never get that far

Oh yeah, Stage 20 is where you have to make it through nearly the entire ship.

Yup much easier. I feel like i should walk in to a room and they should see me and run away like i did when i was walking around thoes areas with a handgun that had limited ammo

:lol Yeah man, totally!

Feels like you can walk into any room and take'em all on!

Had a quick run with Raid Mode after finishing the game again...

The Weapons in the Shop are so random! I thought each Character was equipped with specific Weapons...

So I guess you keep entering and exiting the Shop until you find a weapon that suites (the Character you choose) then purchase it.

Just got the game yesterday after trying out the demo that morning. I remember getting really scared during the demo when I walked out for the first time in those dark and empty halls ways and kitchen. I didn't even finish the demo out of fear. Went out later during the day and bought it anyways. :lol

Back