Media Resident Evil Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played and finished it the day it came out on the 3DS, LOVED IT! Preordered it on PS3 as soon as it was up on Amazon, finished the last 2 chapters this morning.

Its a good port, there are a few changes but nothing major. My favorite part is in the lab with Chris neutralizing the virus. And swimming with Jill ;) Reminds me of Sonic, when you have to find the air bubble to avoid drowning ;)

Don't skip on looting the pool people! Tons of goodies there and it where they hid the rifle ( Very nice for wasting Scaghead) :)

Hell, at one point they strip you of all your gear. And there are a few count down sequences when you may have ammo, but you don't have time to kill everything, you just gotta RUN! Oh, and none of your weapons work underwater, save for these pulse grenades. I've found its easier to dodge usually.

I cancelled my order from Amazon. I started a new job and then I'll be leaving for my trip in two weeks. Maybe then I'll buy it.

Resident-evil-revelations-jill-valentine-cutscenes-1024x642.jpg

Revelations is installing, my beers been in the freezer for two hours. Ive been waiting for this ****.

mAYYY dAYYYY

May dayy!

Mayy.. Day...

Yeah i shouldnt of went there without the shogun.

Oh great... Kiva is drunk posting. :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back