Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

reposter.jpg

I actually like that. :lol

Yeah when I was putting it together I was like, this is actually turning out to be less funny and more cool than I was planning. :lol

It's ok iron. Let the blind remain blind. You and I see the truth that Alice SUCKS!!!!! Sorry Project had to say it :lol

Lol I like the movies I think they are decent and all , I just hate alice and her bland character. milla would make a great jill instead. I have no idea where he got that I talk about the movie's every chance I get. I'm just kinda making fun at them not really hating at all. I did get a quarrel at the hype with a mod who said the movies are like the games and he was being rather childish thats the only trolling I remember doing from the about the movie. I think project A is cool and everything but dont get angry when people people make fun of somthing and then call it trolling.

Maybe I'm not seeing somthing idk.

Will Leon be in this one?

i heard that he will be Anderson expressed interest in including Leon Scott Kennedy in future films if Afterlife succeeded and it did .

Paul Anderson should get out of this franchise.

I'd love for them to reboot this franchise and do a couple of decent movies on the first two or three games. Without Paul Anderson.

Those games for me especially the RE Remake edition were all about suspense whether creeping down a corridor trying not to get your face chewed off by a zombie or getting your ass kicked by the Nemesis.

I was disappointed that the Nemesis in the movie looked like a 4ft tall hobbit on Halloween night. After that I couldn't watch anymore.

I dunno, these films just feel like a missed opportunity to me. Alice is in it way too much, and she wasn't even in the games.

I wonder who would play Leon S. Kennedy if he's in Resident Evil 5

they will get some random guy who looks nothing like him just like they did with chris redfield .

they will get some random guy who looks nothing like him just like they did with chris redfield .

:slap:pfft: Jk.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of Wentworth Miller too. :lol

His acting is like that chick from the Twilight movies.

They need to reboot this series and go with the George A Romero Resident Evil script....it's awesome

Back