Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope this is the conclusion to alice's story. Maybe in the next one we can have leon as the main character. I know the alicetards are gonna be mad but Leon would be an awesome main character. But then again what is what they do. The world is destroyed I wonder who they would fight if wesker were to die.

It's not Leon's story.

it should be since alice wasnt really never part of RE just the movies.

As startling as that revelation may seem...we know...we get it...it's understood.

The games are better than the movies...this a widely regarded opinion, bordering on fact. One day they will reboot this series where it will hopefully be more faithful to the games and everyone will be happy...except for the people who are only fans of these movies :lol

Last edited:
As startling as that revelation may seem...we know...we get it...it's understood.

The games are better than the movies...this a widely regarded opinion, bordering on fact. One day they will reboot this series where it will hopefully be more faithful to the games and everyone will be happy...except for the people who are only fans of these movies :lol

and I will keep saying it til congress passes a bill that makes Paul ws anderson quit making game movie's. its only a matter of time before alice is the main character in a video game and IF that day ever comes so help me I will destroy everyone involved with the character(excluding milla cuz she's a hottie) and capcom. It will rain fire that day.:) jk

This is a joke so movie tards please dont cry over this.

Alice is playing the role of us really. So i can see why she was introduced.

She was a character created so the audience had a character to relate to as she moved through the RE World and met all these characters and creatures from the games (all be it in AU). Which is why in the very first movie she had memory loss purely so we could be broken into the universe with her.

I do however think that she shouldn't of been the main focus in any movie after the 2nd as that wrapped up the Racoon city incident and her + matt / the outbreak. I think the whole super Power's thing going into the 3rd movie was too far unless they were building to a heel turn in which she was to roam the world in Extinction getting more and more powerfull to the point she needed to be destroyed in order to save the world and as long as she was alive she had some kind of tie to the zombies and if she was dead the link would break and they would cease to be or something.

I like Alice but she feels shoehorned at times. The games are great because they have so many lead characters who did their own amazing stuff in their own situation and scenario. But Alice seem's to be doing them all for everybody.

No it shouldn't. Leon has never interacted with Wesker in the games so he can't even be considered a "main character", only a popular one. Wesker has been the series central antagonist and the Redfields and Jill are the ones that usually have to deal with him.

Oh and guys, you're complaining about Milla's spelling on twitter. Isn't kind of ridiculous...I mean it is twitter.

and I will keep saying it til congress passes a bill that makes Paul ws anderson quit making game movie's. its only a matter of time before alice is the main character in a video game and IF that day ever comes so help me I will destroy everyone involved with the character(excluding milla cuz she's a hottie) and capcom. It will rain fire that day.:) jk

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEZVZ-2k6Po[/ame]

No comment yet again... Lol anyway...

Poor Milla has gotten some trolls on twitter. At least she finds it funny. Lol
It's annoying hearing the same stuff over-and-over. Espiciallt one user. :)

No it shouldn't. Leon has never interacted with Wesker in the games so he can't even be considered a "main character", only a popular one. Wesker has been the series central antagonist and the Redfields and Jill are the ones that usually have to deal with him.

Oh and guys, you're complaining about Milla's spelling on twitter. Isn't kind of ridiculous...I mean it is twitter.

:goodpost: I seriously can't wait to kill Leon in ORC. Lol

Alice is playing the role of us really. So i can see why she was introduced.

She was a character created so the audience had a character to relate to as she moved through the RE World and met all these characters and creatures from the games (all be it in AU). Which is why in the very first movie she had memory loss purely so we could be broken into the universe with her.

I do however think that she shouldn't of been the main focus in any movie after the 2nd as that wrapped up the Racoon city incident and her + matt / the outbreak. I think the whole super Power's thing going into the 3rd movie was too far unless they were building to a heel turn in which she was to roam the world in Extinction getting more and more powerfull to the point she needed to be destroyed in order to save the world and as long as she was alive she had some kind of tie to the zombies and if she was dead the link would break and they would cease to be or something.

I like Alice but she feels shoehorned at times. The games are great because they have so many lead characters who did their own amazing stuff in their own situation and scenario. But Alice seem's to be doing them all for everybody.

Meh im just saying.

Last edited:

What are you trying to say.
No comment yet again... Lol anyway...

Poor Milla has gotten some trolls on twitter. At least she finds it funny. Lol
It's annoying hearing the same stuff over-and-over. Espiciallt one user. :)

Sorry buddy. I dont mean to be rude but Its just that I'm a huge fan Of RE and it makes me upset to See the one and only movie franchise we probaly will ever get reduced to cliche action packed adventure instead of the scary/mystery it was in the games.
I will away from now on.

Avatar is overrated crap. Not a joke, and I hope you ____ing cry over this.

Back