Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm lucky I don't play the games, so i can just enjoy the movies for what they are rather than nerd-raging out. So many other movies I can do that too, now I get to see what its like from the other side of the fence. :lol

so While Hollywood gets the Silent Hill houses to scare people,
Japan Universal gets this.....

resident-evil-1.jpg

resident-evil-4.jpg

resident-evil-5.jpg

I am so jealous...

:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

I agree lil buddy. Why must Japan get everything. They get everything !!!!! I wanna be chased by nemesis. Ugh

and this is only the Street zones,
in the haunted house they will probably have lickers in the roofs and other monsters....

I went to the Fujikyu Resident Evil Hospital attraction, but that has NOTHING on this! Damn it, i wish I was still stationed in Japan, missing out on all kinds of stuff, this and the restaurant :(

my only hope is that they will trade next year, that we will get Resident Evil and they will do Silent Hill, I bet there is a lot of japanese fans that are dying to see Silent hill,

the only problem I see with that is that we just had a full on zombie year this year with Walking Dead,
so to have Resident evil next year might be Overkill

my only hope is that they will trade next year, that we will get Resident Evil and they will do Silent Hill, I bet there is a lot of japanese fans that are dying to see Silent hill,

the only problem I see with that is that we just had a full on zombie year this year with Walking Dead,
so to have Resident evil next year might be Overkill

:nono No such thing as too much zombie. :nono

Over in Japan, zombie fever has infected more than just the big screen and consoles and you may remember a previous Gadget Helpline Blog article mentioning the Capcom licenced Biohazard Cafe and Grill S.T.A.R.S Restaurant – an undead eatery and entertainment venue which opened up in Tokyo back in July. Now we’re nearing Halloween and Universal Studios Japan is kicking off the scariest season of the year with a nightly Resident Evil attraction as part of its Halloween Horror Nights!

A number of existing attractions will fall as victims of the T-Virus overrun the theme park with a New York City set becoming an incredibly eerie Raccoon City complete with Umbrella Corporation HQ. Thrill seeking visitors looking for a fright can wander the maze of infested streets in the interactive live action show. The show will be made up of realistic sets, digital projections and special effects with actresses in costume portraying female heroines Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield. Even infamous foe Nemesis makes his presence felt!

resident-evil-7.jpg

resident-evil-8.jpg

resident-evil-6.jpg

resident-evil-3.jpg

resident-evil-2.jpg

re6park2-550x366.jpg

253517_417060775018029_951603886_n.jpg

tumblr_mahvpsHoh41rfobw2o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mahvpsHoh41rfobw2o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:
:nono No such thing as too much zombie. :nono

well of course not for us, but the general public that goes to these events here in the US always complains about Universal repeating the same things so I could see how people would whine and complain about them doing the same

well of course not for us, but the general public that goes to these events here in the US always complains about Universal repeating the same things so I could see how people would whine and complain about them doing the same

But Nemesis! Hunters! Jill and Claire! :yess::thud:

The general public absolutely loves zombies. If there were a time for oversaturation, it would've been the year Zombieland was released and the general public ate that up to the point where it's the highest grossing zombie movie of all time. :huh

But Nemesis! Hunters! Jill and Claire! :yess::thud:

No I know, plus their haunted house probably has Wesker on it, Im sure, I would love that, I just wonder if Americans would love it as much in general

is funny how a woman putting those Jill clothes instantly becomes attractive LOL,
I'm looking at those pics and makes me think.. Damn :love Jill Valentine, in the Flesh, shooting zombies.... :lol

I think if there was a zombie apocalypse people would kind of enjoy it sadly. We have books and video games telling us how to survive one for years.

I think if there was a zombie apocalypse people would kind of enjoy it sadly. We have books and video games telling us how to survive one for years.

Problem is not everyone truly grasps it. Most of the idiot populace thinks it'll be more like Left 4 Dead and every other terrible Z-Movie saturating the market (I.E. these movies.). Such a thing is world ending, it's like Mad Max in the sense that the human threat is just as worse if not more worse than the zombies themselves. Unless you have hunter/gatherer/farming skills and move to the Rocky mountains, good luck lasting forever.

:lol Real life doesn't have med-packs, herbs or first aid spray that would cure you from that type of infection. There's also no infinite ammo and guns don't auto-aim or become instantly handleable. There's also no save points to return to if you die/make a bad choice. This also doesn't account for basic things like shock or idiocy, or the growing popular mentality of self-entitlement which would lead to more humans killing humans over stupid ****. No, if there was a zombie apocalypse, billions would still die.

Back