Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170127_180141_zpsag48vhdb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Resident evil
Claire $450 (ooak)
Chris $450
Barry *SOLD!*
Jill re3 *SOLD!*
Carlos re3 $300
Ada re2 *SOLD!*
Wesker re1 *SOLD!*
Leon re2 $200 (new body and head. Head can't turn due to neck mod)

PM sent

can anyone offer any advice on Claire Redfield jacket. I've pretty much resolved that I'm going to have to make my own so looking for suggestions on a jacket I can mod and dye and then apply the graphics to....thankfully I'm a graphic designer so the logo and getting it on the jacket hopefully won't prove to difficult....hopefully being the key word. If anyone has any idea please let me know ^___^ thanks.

Awesome man. just putting it out there but have you thought about sculpting accessories as well as headsculpts. regarding Re4 Leon I really need a better silver ghost and survival knife

IMG_20181205_203919.jpgIMG_20181205_203928.jpgIMG_20181205_204042.jpgIMG_20181205_211642.jpg Figured I'd Share my Hunk Custom I made with you guys since I haven't shared and finished char yet ^___^ let me know what you all think!

Looks great !! Whats the case from ?

Honestly I've no idea, I'm sorry I came across it randomly on ebay was a bit pricey but....had to have it lol.

**edit**

I found it! Its from CI Toys x Jason Siu 1/6 Primates in concrete jungle Combo set. Hope that helps.

Rarely post on SSF anymore but do keep up with this thread. It would be nice if the manufacturers would produce other characters..... Ada and Jill have been done to death.

I’m surprised no one has made sets for any version of Leon that isn’t his look from 6. I know Hot Toys made some but it’d be cool to see updates on the looks. I think that new Ada set teased RE2 Leon though

Rarely post on SSF anymore but do keep up with this thread. It would be nice if the manufacturers would produce other characters..... Ada and Jill have been done to death.

word...trying to track down a claire jacket has me pulling out my hair....found one company that custom makes it...they want 150 dollars for it >.<!! and nope.....just nope lol I missed the outfit they did for her years back....of course...

I’m pretty happy with my current Jill. I’d probably fall for an official RE3 version though. And RE4 Ada is beginning to show her age. Here’s hoping we see a figure of her new look in RE2.

I’m surprised no one has made sets for any version of Leon that isn’t his look from 6. I know Hot Toys made some but it’d be cool to see updates on the looks. I think that new Ada set teased RE2 Leon though

I don't think it was a tease, more of a throw back to the re2 leon they released back in the day but maybe it will get a re-release

I've been considering a stars uniform Jil but that would open up a whole new side of my RE collection I'm trying to just stick with RE2 chars but I do have the RE5 wesker because well.....wesker lol but other than that I just have a RPD leon and hunk working on a claire but I think if I could get my hands on the stars jil form RE1 I'd get it and start down the road of collecting the stars memebers.

Back