Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ms. Red sculpt on my ol' RE2 Claire.
c1e9d7d37b2caa4ef33a8b9f9dd3a4f7.jpg
f70415703fd1ab1c4373eaf94d89496e.jpg
7c6b392e6700f92f607dce914fd44455.jpg
29f09e2f1ba4021ddf1e7aa627097866.jpg

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Can u pm me the site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can u pm me the site?

I ordered the last 2 in stock Cotswold Collectibles had after they were all gone on eBay several weeks ago. Sorry :(

Like the others mentioned, hopefully we get another good Claire sculpt down the road. I was just thinking the other day I wonder if Hot Toys or another bootleg company would make Leon and Claire from whenever the hell the RE2 remake comes out.

I ordered the last 2 in stock Cotswold Collectibles had after they were all gone on eBay several weeks ago. Sorry :(

Like the others mentioned, hopefully we get another good Claire sculpt down the road. I was just thinking the other day I wonder if Hot Toys or another bootleg company would make Leon and Claire from whenever the hell the RE2 remake comes out.

Hey man it’s OK actually I was asking about the website that the guy above mentioned. The one he said he got the item box from lol

Anyone else interested in customs or figures for the RE2make? So far, I'm not. Leon maybe, but not a fan of Claire's new outfit.

My shelf is severely lacking an RPD Leon! I need him to go along side zc toys remake Chris. For me now this new Leon in the remake is the definitive RE2 Leon so I hope a new figure of him comes out or at least a headsculpt.

seems like leon wearing a vest on top of his RPD uniform, not a fan either on claire's new outfit looks similar like revelation 2 outfit, but i like the new more real uniform on sherry 'cos i think no school girl wearing "sailor uniform" in America right... dont know more about Ada just a silhouette wearing a coat...

anyway anyone feels looking a dolph lundgren face here.. or maybe its only me.. :D
IMG_3983.jpg

bbe038ad3361c7da506fcbe514e225dc.jpg

ff9337fe96a483af9fe7b6d98f61bd4d.jpg

Body swap.

1d6ba4e2f78d380d363ff886e8060579.jpg

9d9f5f98c9630176c6c1f59251d68638.jpg

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the RE5 Chris if it was the hot toys or MOMTOYS version? Trying to get a Chris red field figure and was wondering between MOMTOYS and ZCtoys. Can anyone advise? Been scouring the forum for reviews or photos of the MOMtoys version to compare if I should get ZCtoys or Momtoys... would love any thoughts you folks would have?

I was wondering if anyone could help me identify the RE5 Chris if it was the hot toys or MOMTOYS version? Trying to get a Chris red field figure and was wondering between MOMTOYS and ZCtoys. Can anyone advise? Been scouring the forum for reviews or photos of the MOMtoys version to compare if I should get ZCtoys or Momtoys... would love any thoughts you folks would have?

ZC wins hands down.

perchance do you have the momtoys Chris in hand? or could direct me to in-hand photos? Would love to see photos of it in hand so I can get a better idea... (always wanted the RE5 Chris figure over the RE1 version).

Momtoys chris is just a copy of Hot Toys chris minus some accessories. if you looking for RE5 Chris you should go for the BSAA version not DLC Stars version.

rarely i hear folks wanting RE5 Chris over RE1 but the RE1 figure is pretty good..

Momtoys chris is just a copy of Hot Toys chris minus some accessories. if you looking for RE5 Chris you should go for the BSAA version not DLC Stars version.

rarely i hear folks wanting RE5 Chris over RE1 but the RE1 figure is pretty good..

You are right, I guess my preference stems from my first RE game being RE5... so in some odd way while I knew there was a significant change in how Chris looked, the RE5 chris was the defacto “first time” I was introed the character...

Yeah, I wish I could get my hands on the BSAA chris but the prices on ebay are insane. Hence my choice to scoure for the MOMToys version for accessories/headsculpt. Really hoping the momtoys’s knockoff of the hot toys headsculpt is half decent... thanks again for the advice by the way!

Yes. It’s Ivan drago! :lol

Maybe Leons classic outfit (no vest) will be unlockable

hahaha.. so its not only me then.... :D

All the outfit now is reference to more real on what people wear on america i think, the RPD police uniform is just like what normal policeman with vest wear in america, just like sherry school uniform... so no unique RPD uniform for Leon (which i think more iconic, to bad they change it) and Japanese "sailor uniform" for sherry... and claire i dont know why they change the outfit, hope they still include the "made in heaven" writing 'cos she had a matching writing jacket with chris....

You are right, I guess my preference stems from my first RE game being RE5... so in some odd way while I knew there was a significant change in how Chris looked, the RE5 chris was the defacto “first time” I was introed the character...

Yeah, I wish I could get my hands on the BSAA chris but the prices on ebay are insane. Hence my choice to scoure for the MOMToys version for accessories/headsculpt. Really hoping the momtoys’s knockoff of the hot toys headsculpt is half decent... thanks again for the advice by the way!

i believe momtoys or another company released bsaa chris it was the 1st copy released.

Back