Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost: hopefully world box does more monsters .

See below :drool i would love if they did a Licker

We need a G3 Birkin :lecture

It wiuld be so intense. It would cost $600 and i wouldnt hesitate :lol

They could easily alter the Nemesis body a bit to make Mr. X. They wouldnt even really have to alter the body sculpt since X is fully covered

I thought hot toys made one now a third party is making one.

0_4.preview.jpg

13ad4aab0c2dea65a35261403a17fd74.jpg

42bcd013d6d28b1ab5cfbc0004605379.jpg

f7d8f2e912ecb0b471fdaf33c14c5d5f.jpg

I also updated my classic STARS Jill with a beret patch and arm one. I also bought some more patches and will be replacing the cheap stickers on Rebecca's pouches and vest.

Oh... I preordered Degeneration Claire. Hope to snag some extra headsculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13ad4aab0c2dea65a35261403a17fd74.jpg

42bcd013d6d28b1ab5cfbc0004605379.jpg

f7d8f2e912ecb0b471fdaf33c14c5d5f.jpg

I also updated my classic STARS Jill with a beret patch and arm one. I also bought some more patches and will be replacing the cheap stickers on Rebecca's pouches and vest.

Oh... I preordered Degeneration Claire. Hope to snag some extra headsculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice you ordered the patches they are awesome where you pre order Clarie from ?

20170529_200153_zpsartiampo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone need a barry to complete their STARS set? Recommendations is buying the knock off Chris Redfield dye the vest red and the pants black/grey then paint the boots a little. Head and gun custom by maximus. Body ht Barney ross and harness is custom hand made by Gustavo. $300 plus fees and shipping if anyone is interested

"So, you seem to know me. Been fantasizing about me, have you? "

Ex-U.S. Marine 2nd Lieutenant
Billy Coen

IMG_0910.jpg

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

Billy.jpg

In mid-1997, Billy was a Second Lieutenant in the United States Marine Corps with Force Recon, who, along with a team of Marines, were sent into hostile territory in Africa to attack a village used as a guerrilla training ground. Unfortunately, the air drop was off-target, and as such the team had to march across miles of hostile terrain to their target objective. The heat, combined with enemy attacks, soon reduced the team to four, and when they finally arrived, they found the village was actually full of innocent civilians.

Billy's commanding officer ordered the execution of the innocent villagers, and framed Billy for it, claiming, "one marine panicked under the extreme conditions and unintentionally killed the civilians." [3] Upon returning to base, their base commander, Samuel Regan, had Billy court marshalled and sentenced to death. Flashback cutscenes in Resident Evil Zero imply that Billy didn't kill any of the civilians, but he neither confirms nor denies this to Rebecca.

IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0912.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

Still Needed:
-Accurate belt (Borrowing Kenneth's)
-Accurate shoes (Borrowing Birkin's)

Really old post to respond to :lol but how did mske the tattoo, Brando? I'm toying with the idea of making a Billy.

Back