Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon, getting ready to face the urban Zombies... (crackheads)

1000139850.jpg

so what's the best RE4 Remake Ada wong figure to get?
I would say MTTOYS because the headsculpt is the best but a part of me wishes I got the swtoys one too just because you get more accessories and plus the clothing on mine ripped when dressing her.

There’s always the swtoys 2.0 Ada.

Besides the accessories that come with the swtoys version the body and sculpt are pretty bad.

Don’t know what accessories your going for but if you find an accurate Silver Ghost/ Handgun let us know.. I’m still looking for one
How many do you want?:lol

I printed one last year using the model ripped from the game for a giggle. I printed RE4's Riot Gun in lieu of REmake's Assault Shotgun too, posted that earlier in the thread.
photo_1_2024-04-28_03-25-34.jpg
photo_2_2024-04-28_03-25-34.jpg
photo_3_2024-04-28_03-25-34.jpg

(Modeled by my RE2make Leon bash because my RE4 Leon has no hands at the moment. This head is also a printed item.)

If I fiddle with the supports and reduce the layer thickness, it'll turn out neater still. I'll try and paint it soon.

Only issue is some details are part of the textures, like the checkering or grip medallions. Otherwise they do the job... I've all the other weapon models on hand if you'd like to see em printed.

Hey guys, i have a question about MTTOYS Ada (again 😅)

So I tried to dress her, starting with stockings but... we have to cut them off at the feet, no?
There's no hole to put the leg through
439695959_1151536389315473_6616585389550839472_n.jpg

The boots apparently already have feet inside, with a hole to put the leg peg right?
438204657_963917794990411_508061010140971996_n.jpg

If it's that, how do you do tu put the leg's peg in the boots hole?
It's really a pain it's too tight!

I really hate doing this, it's a shame that MTTOYS didn't deliver a an already-dressed figure 😡

Thanks in advance for your advices

Hey guys, i have a question about MTTOYS Ada (again 😅)

So I tried to dress her, starting with stockings but... we have to cut them off at the feet, no?
There's no hole to put the leg through
View attachment 700142

The boots apparently already have feet inside, with a hole to put the leg peg right?
View attachment 700143

If it's that, how do you do tu put the leg's peg in the boots hole?
It's really a pain it's too tight!

I really hate doing this, it's a shame that MTTOYS didn't deliver a an already-dressed figure 😡

Thanks in advance for your advices
With the stockings, when you put the feet/high heels on, it will kind of force it rip, make a hole.

Hopefully they defined the face more and fixed the cheese hair. I wasn’t fond of the prototype and didn’t order it. Don’t really have the space to display her so I’m focusing on main characters only.

Back