Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha completely forgot that he rocked that carbon fiber outfit in RE5. I think he was just trying to one-up Leon's RE4 leather jacket. 😂

151749z21b97f0nh189s7x.jpg

BBICN Link - Wesker

Last edited:
Really hoping the outfit is parted out. Don’t care to get another figure. Just want the possibly-not-going-to-fall-apart-in-my-hands outfit. Hot Toys and their ****** pleather can suck it.

Just try and take you time, don't rush it, just move the stockings up the leg a bit at a time, you can pinch the stockings where it looks fully black and move them over and just look all around her legs and keep repeating until you eventually get her stockings on properly. The shoes, just try not to push your thumb on the heel or the back of the shoes because they are glued on so just try to get a good grip but without making contact with the heels and the back. Just take your time with it, if you really do struggle with the boots, try using a hairdryer to heat them up or putting them near a kettle.
Boba straw your best bet turn them inside out on a boba straw put the feet in first make sure they are tight all the way to the toes and then push up the straw as much as you can usually on soft bodies you can get it up to the knee then remove the straw and carefully work it up the thighs on both sides slowly. Time and patience as with most things 6th scale is your friend.
Thank you for your advices guys (y)

It is but I believe the hot toys figure is worth like $500 on the aftermarket (I haven't checked for a while) but one of those things unfortunately.
500 is on the low end. They have a couple of sold listing for over $1k on ebay in the last few months. With others from about 700 on.

IMG_7010.jpeg

Idk about the final product, but I went ahead and preordered my first Present Toys figure but it might be a good alternative for those wanting a 1:6 Wesker. Just saying….

I better not see the, “looking to buy, missed out” posts. Lol 😂

But will RE5R Wesker be wearing the same attire? We haven’t even seen one single re4r Wesker. He’s popular enough but we haven’t seen no bootlegs based on the HT STARS and Midnight looks besides this one. Not even a Wesker based on his CV look. Like I said, it’s a good alt for those wanting a Wesker without paying those eBay prices. I’m not familiar with Present Toys but I’m mostly interested in the clothing since pair of Wesker MD pants are on eBay for $100+.
IMG_6332.jpeg

I better not see the, “looking to buy, missed out” posts. Lol 😂

But will RE5R Wesker be wearing the same attire? We haven’t even seen one single re4r Wesker. He’s popular enough but we haven’t seen no bootlegs based on the HT STARS and Midnight looks besides this one. Not even a Wesker based on his CV look. Like I said, it’s a good alt for those wanting a Wesker without paying those eBay prices. I’m not familiar with Present Toys but I’m mostly interested in the clothing since pair of Wesker MD pants are on eBay for $100+.View attachment 699047
I hope it’s a cloth outfit. I’m tired of buying figures with pleather. Just save us the trouble.

Does anyone know any custom outfit makers out there? I know about Geewhiz but I would like to see other options, I want to go all in and make the best 1/6 Leon.

Don’t know what accessories your going for but if you find an accurate Silver Ghost/ Handgun let us know.. I’m still looking for one
For SURE! I'm personally going for the RED9 only at the moment but I would love all the other accessories in the end, I like to switch up poses often

Back