Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a life advice never use your teeths to pull the hands pegs out...speaking from experience.
F*ck man. I chipped my front tooth and some small bits from teeth around it. Didn’t realise I chipped them until I felt like I was eating “sand” and thought. Hm thats weird. Still get chills thinking back to it. I’ve been doing this stuff with my teeth all my life never thought twice about it.

I haven’t mentally recovered since 🥲.

Dentist fixed the big chip up nicely but I can still see the the small chips from my teeth around it. Like they aren’t fully smooth anymore. It’s not big enough that anyone would notice though, but I do.

Don’t put **** in your mouth that doesn’t belong there. Lesson learned. Unless you have to suck a

Last edited:
Don’t put **** in your mouth that doesn’t belong there. Lesson learned. Unless you have to suck
IMG_9065.gif

Is what you were going to say… right?

F*ck man. I chipped my front tooth and some small bits from teeth around it. Didn’t realise I chipped them until I felt like I was eating “sand” and thought. Hm thats weird. Still get chills thinking back to it. I’ve been doing this stuff with my teeth all my life never thought twice about it.

I haven’t mentally recovered since 🥲.

Dentist fixed the big chip up nicely but I can still see the the small chips from my teeth around it. Like they aren’t fully smooth anymore. It’s not big enough that anyone would notice though, but I do.

Don’t put **** in your mouth that doesn’t belong there. Lesson learned. Unless you have to suck a
I got chipped on my teeth look similar to this image not fix it yet and may not depend if it bother me much as i think.
CPNlCyhU8AA4k6A.jpg

Btw. Going to the dentist after was awkward as hell. In my mind I was going through a million different scenarios how I would tell them. And how the hell I could explain what a peg even was and what I was doing with it.

They asked me what the hell it was I “ate”. And I gave an oscarworthy performance denying everything. I just said I just woke up one day and the chip appeared out of thin air.

Pretty sure they were onto me but they didn’t ask any more questions atleast.

Btw. Going to the dentist after was awkward as hell. In my mind I was going through a million different scenarios how I would tell them. And how the hell I could explain what a peg even was and what I was doing with it.

They asked me what the hell it was I “ate”. And I gave an oscarworthy performance denying everything. I just said I just woke up one day and the chip appeared out of thin air.

Pretty sure they were onto me but they didn’t ask any more questions atleast.
I guess you could say a rookie police did that

1.jpg

Looking at the Byart and MT side by side, I think the clothing looks much better quality on the MT one. Head sculpt is up to preference, but I still prefer the MT, the skin tone colour looks better and she looks more Asian imo. Just annoying I have to order a separate body :cautious:

View attachment 656287
Looking at the Byart and MT side by side, I think the clothing looks much better quality on the MT one. Head sculpt is up to preference, but I still prefer the MT, the skin tone colour looks better and she looks more Asian imo. Just annoying I have to order a separate body :cautious:
By-Art looks like hot garbage to me sculpt, body and clothes. But as proven time and time again likeness is very subjective. But you cant deny how cheap the clothing looks.

SW still has my favorite clothing set and value, but I think I like the standard ByArt sculpt the best.

Definitely going with MTToys just because I’m familiar with their products and don’t want to have an swtoys Ada with MT Ashley, or SD Ashley with MT Ada. Rather keep it cohesive. So hoping a MT Leon….

Definitely going with MTToys just because I’m familiar with their products and don’t want to have an swtoys Ada with MT Ashley, or SD Ashley with MT Ada. Rather keep it cohesive. So hoping a MT Leon….
That’s actually a great point!

At the same time, it feels like there’s less cohesion to begin with since MT Ada doesn’t have a body anyway :crying

Back