Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I actually prefer the first head they showed, the worried expression looks a bit odd especially with the mouth slightly open, I don't think it'll turn out as well.

6218880D-164C-4969-AA1F-60AE4343D2BB.jpeg

Recently there’s been an increase in the rumors of Code Veronica being given the full remake treatment, but the real question though, is…

Where are the RE4 Leon figure announcements!? :angryfist:

Honestly, I’m very surprised that we haven’t seen a Leon yet… especially how generic his outfit is. At least a clothing kit or a headsculpt with a clothing set. Besides the sculpt, the jacket and v-neck style shirt everything else looks simple enough to be pumping out some Leon kits at least.

Bro, the one from the right is amazing, can you tell me which head, body and set you use for it?
I believe that’s the Hot Heart head and there are two of them in that set. One with the eyes slightly off to the side. There are a **** load of bootlegs of those headsculpts by the way. Just keep that in mind.

Bro, the one from the right is amazing, can you tell me which head, body and set you use for it?
Hello! Sorry forgot to reply to your message.

It’s a mix between Hot Heart(sculpt), Super Duck(boots) and the outfit is from Ziltoys. The accessories are random I believe the holster is from a walking dead figure and shoulder holster is from MMTToys. Unfortunately the remake kit from Hot Heart was lazy rehash of their first Jill set.

Yeah.. I literally wake up and check everywhere if there's any news of a Leon figure. I want him so much man... as soon as we get one I'm going all in, I'll be looking order a custom sculpt of the classic version. Don't care how much just give me the spot on likeness to the 2005 game. I saw Frank Jaeger hopefully I'm not batching his name, his videogame sculpts are amazing.

You guys have any other talented sculptors that would do a classic Leon justice?

Yeah.. I literally wake up and check everywhere if there's any news of a Leon figure. I want him so much man... as soon as we get one I'm going all in, I'll be looking order a custom sculpt of the classic version. Don't care how much just give me the spot on likeness to the 2005 game. I saw Frank Jaeger hopefully I'm not batching his name, his videogame sculpts are amazing.

You guys have any other talented sculptors that would do a classic Leon justice?
232DC663-B5AE-483D-B465-C1F46D60B73A.png

I like this one

Me too but I was mainly referring to the headsculpt. He makes them. You can order them from him.
Have that sculpt in person, it’s an awesome sculpt and imo the best RE4 Leon sculpt. Looks just as good in person if not better! Pretty sure the figure was thrown together somewhat randomly to highlight how the sculpt looks on a body.

Have that sculpt in person, it’s an awesome sculpt and imo the best RE4 Leon sculpt. Looks just as good in person if not better! Pretty sure the figure was thrown together somewhat randomly to highlight how the sculpt looks on a body.
Thank you guys for liking my sculpt😄 kinda makes me want to make another one. I still have some of that sculpt. I’m just glad some of you appreciating what I did. And yes, the outfit is just me using what I have in hand. The jacket is HT Indy, Inflames Metalboss gloves, harness unknown, black/dark grey pants, and Leon the Professional boots, I forgot the brand. I kitbashed it to see how it looks like with the head (While writing this I just realized I used Leon boots for another Leon🤣)

Back