Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20221029_043959821.jpg

Can I ask you gents which body, clothing and accessories you would recommend to put together a decent Remake Jill? Is there a set available currently that gets most of these things right?
Pretty much none of the current figures are 100% accurate.
Best choice is to grab whatever head sculpt you like best, and keep kit bashing until you end up with something you like.
As for body, I go with a TBLeague S17B Suntan everytime.

jill sandwhich.jpg

20220921_222909.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a Nemesis statue or figure in pic 2? He looks boss! May I ask where you acquired him?

Pretty much none of the current figures are 100% accurate.
Best choice is to grab whatever head sculpt you like best, and keep kit bashing until you end up with something you like.
As for body, I go with a TBLeague S17B Suntan everytime.

View attachment 605343
View attachment 605344
Thank you so much for replying. :)

Although a 100% accurate figure doesn't exist, I'm a big fan of the figures both you and @Project_A have put together. Any one of them would be good enough for me.

I'm already covered where the head sculpt is concerned.

Thank you for the body recommendation. Is that the same one used in that pic of Jill you posted?

I love the look of the clothes and accessories on the figure in your pic. Can I ask where you got them from?

Is that a Nemesis statue or figure in pic 2? He looks boss! May I ask where you acquired him?
it’s a statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group a few years back. Got him long ago and unfortunately long sold out unless you check eBay.

Thank you so much for replying. :)

Although a 100% accurate figure doesn't exist, I'm a big fan of the figures both you and @Project_A have put together. Any one of them would be good enough for me.

I'm already covered where the head sculpt is concerned.

Thank you for the body recommendation. Is that the same one used in that pic of Jill you posted?

I love the look of the clothes and accessories on the figure in your pic. Can I ask where you got them from?
Yeah I'm using the S17 in that pic as well. It just suits Jill the best in my opinion.
I used the top+tank top from the Super Duck SET063 kit.
Pants from the SW kit.
Gun/shoulder belts are mashup from the MT and SW figures.
Boots are from the Hot Heart 2.0 kit.
I'll be air brushing her shirt yet to match the more purplish/blue color of the game model.

Which head are U using in the figure???
It's a Hot Heart 2.0 sculpt that I customized.
20221030_021722.jpg

Also tried customizing a defective SW sculpt I had lying around.
The paint application didn't turn out too great on that one. Ran out of patience dealing with crappy brushes. lol
SWJill.jpg
20221030_021007.jpg

Updated my Leon Resident Evil 4 custom
-Added left thigh gun holster
-Move the Ammo pouches to the right leg
-Knife on the shoulder gun belt
Can’t wait for the RE4 Remake and Damtoys to announce the figures.
39D7C7CD-6F6C-470E-90CA-8C4DC0ABE085.jpeg

Attachments

• EABAD944-6B4B-4AD1-AEE0-C37BE8C71D52.jpeg
    EABAD944-6B4B-4AD1-AEE0-C37BE8C71D52.jpeg
    247.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 07406CF5-240C-4DC3-A3F6-1D8BABABA536.jpeg
    07406CF5-240C-4DC3-A3F6-1D8BABABA536.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 076BC6BC-0A10-4A40-9D7E-04EDEDE9B7BA.jpeg
    076BC6BC-0A10-4A40-9D7E-04EDEDE9B7BA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
it’s a statue by Hollywood Collectibles Group a few years back. Got him long ago and unfortunately long sold out unless you check eBay.
He is an absolute beast! Your Tyrant is awesome too! I sadly don't have the room for either.

Yeah I'm using the S17 in that pic as well. It just suits Jill the best in my opinion.
It seems to suit her perfectly.

I've noticed on a couple of listings for the Super Duck clothing set on eBay mention an s12d wheat body. Have you had any experience with that? I was wondering why that was recommended over the S17?

I used the top+tank top from the Super Duck SET063 kit.
Pants from the SW kit.
Gun/shoulder belts are mashup from the MT and SW figures.
Boots are from the Hot Heart 2.0 kit.
Thank you so much for these details, that's a great help. :)

Can I ask how the quality of clothing compares between the Super Duck and SW sets? Are they close, or is one far better than the other?

Are the Hot Heart boots grey or black?

I'll be air brushing her shirt yet to match the more purplish/blue color of the game model.
I look forward to seeing that when it's done.

I find it strange the Super Duck clothing set seems to suggest you a get a much darker vest with it than is actually supplied. Any reason for this?

So I been looking into remake Jills boots , is there a better set anyone knows about that have real laces? that look more like the ones shes wearing?

It seems to suit her perfectly.

I've noticed on a couple of listings for the Super Duck clothing set on eBay mention an s12d wheat body. Have you had any experience with that? I was wondering why that was recommended over the S17?

Thank you so much for these details, that's a great help. :)

Can I ask how the quality of clothing compares between the Super Duck and SW sets? Are they close, or is one far better than the other?

Are the Hot Heart boots grey or black?

I look forward to seeing that when it's done.

I find it strange the Super Duck clothing set seems to suggest you a get a much darker vest with it than is actually supplied. Any reason for this?
It seems Super Duck generally likes to make their figures/sculpts look "sexy", which is why they usually pick the bustier S12 body for their kits. Or something like that, thats my guess anyways. lol
The clothing quality is pretty much the same. The SD stuff fits the larger TBL bodies better. The SW stuff works better with the smaller S25/24 bodies though, but is too tight for the larger bodies.
The HH boots are black with a grayish dry brushing, gives them a dirty/used look. The MTToys boots are pretty game accurate too, but are painted brown for some reason.
As for your last question, promo pics are always taken of the prototype that company has made specifically for showcasing and photos. So it'll usually be a more accurately detailed, better polished version of what we usually end up getting. But that depends on the manufacturer too of course. Some care more than others.

So I been looking into remake Jills boots , is there a better set anyone knows about that have real laces? that look more like the ones shes wearing?
I was looking for awhile myself, but the only pair I ever managed to find were for a male body. I bought them anyway, but they ended up being far too big for a female body.
Best bet might be to run an ebay search for female military clothing.

ACE-13038 Ace Toy USMC Vietnam War 01.jpg

I was looking for awhile myself, but the only pair I ever managed to find were for a male body. I bought them anyway, but they ended up being far too big for a female body.
Best bet might be to run an ebay search for female military clothing.

View attachment 606016
oh ok , Yeah the main thing I cant find on almost all of then is that extra groove on the front of the boot.

I like the 1/12 scale Resident Evil toys a lot. I'm excited for the Patriot Studios for next year! Too bad the Lim Toys Leon has a problem with the neck where it keeps falling easily, so I had to fix it by adding a thin layer of glue inside so that the neck could be moved and not fall out of place.

Back