Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might need to commission one... pricey but might be worth a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c44f27e51c4b70bfa367e8d9956fe525.plist

Still need the update the pants and headsculpt but does anyone know who can print decals or whatever they?re called for Claire?s jacket? Need the flames and Let Me Live on the jacket. Thanks [emoji120]

c44f27e51c4b70bfa367e8d9956fe525.plist

Still need the update the pants and headsculpt but does anyone know who can print decals or whatever they?re called for Claire?s jacket? Need the flames and Let Me Live on the jacket. Thanks [emoji120]

U can print it ur self much cheaper... u can used transfer paper (applied used an iron, be extra carefully see youtube for applied cos' to hot it would ruin the leather) or maybe water decal paper sticker (havent tried it on leather, dont know will stick or not) .....

TEMPLATE WIPs C1.jpg

hi all - i need albert wesker action custom figure Can anyone help me? please tell me this is my instagram id shine.___b

She looks pretty great for a third party, honestly. I've got one on order myself, but I haven't heard anything from them yet, so fingers crossed I guess. Seemed kind of dodgy, we'll see.

I'd love to see more reviews like this of the unofficial figures, honestly. A lot of them only have french language reviews, and it's enough to see the figure but doesn't say much more than that, so thanks for doing these!

This superb, please add a breakdown of parts used to make this if you can!

still rather new and cannot PM yet. If you can PM me try it and I will reply. I can give you the complete source list with links of where to get each item...

Holy cow that's an awesome Jill. Does anyone have advice for where to find a 1/6 samurai edge? I have been looking everywhere it seems. I also am working on an RPD uniform to go with a figure. Had these created at the proper scale. Let me know what you guys think?

94433191_954758151605374_7180324165084250112_n.jpg

They look great where did you get them made ? And would love to see the rpd uniform also , definitely need!!!

Having issues with my messenger, but the RPD uniform I am awaiting the last part of the dye that I need so I am sitting on the two tone police shirt that needs to be recolored. I have found the proper pants to go with it (multipocketed black BDU pant). I am looking at Mediterranean blue for my color formula with a navy blue color on the epaulettes and pocket tops. I will be painting these badges up starting this weekend so be prepared for more photos.

Diorama1.jpg
Diorama2.jpg

Put together a diorama to photograph my figures in style today, what to y'all think? Kind of a prototpe, just made of foamboad. Eventually wanna do one with MDF, but that's gonna cost a lot more and I wanted to see if it would even work out, first. IMO, I think it did!

Edit: No idea why the second image is upside down, and even less idea how to fix it, sorry!

View attachment 483637
View attachment 483638

Put together a diorama to photograph my figures in style today, what to y'all think? Kind of a prototpe, just made of foamboad. Eventually wanna do one with MDF, but that's gonna cost a lot more and I wanted to see if it would even work out, first. IMO, I think it did!

Edit: No idea why the second image is upside down, and even less idea how to fix it, sorry!

Depends if you can get the correct thickness boards. those used for cabinets are too thick and heavy.

Bummer. I'm tempted to hunt down the hot heart version and just have a backup body to mess around with, but I've heard reports that the jacket on that one is a bit dodgy too. Anybody have it who can say?

the 3rd party jackets broke before my original HT did. i bought the spare in hopes it can be used to replace the HT jacket should it start to flake but i guess can't put too much hope on 3rd parties when it comes to quality.

U can print it ur self much cheaper... u can used transfer paper (applied used an iron, be extra carefully see youtube for applied cos' to hot it would ruin the leather) or maybe water decal paper sticker (havent tried it on leather, dont know will stick or not) .....

View attachment 483418

water decal has high chance of tear on soft materials also without any sealant the edges will be obvious even with softener (which may ruin the leather dye). dry transfer ink is better but still easy to rub off best is printed on or pigment type transfer.

Man, getting ready for the Resi 3 Remake made me replay through all the games and it's really making me wish I got an Alpha team going and bummed I missed out on the Ourworld Rebecca. I'm hoping to not pay aftermarket prices for STARS Wesker but if I can bash my own, I can. Barry doesn't seem too hard though.

Also hoping they eventually get RE3R Jill and Carlos made eventually.

Back