Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have three episodes left, but man, I can hardly wait for that giant alligator part! lol
you'll know it when you see it, it's really insane, and it does that stupid payoff then set up thing. It goes completely off the rails at the last three episodes. I don't think this **** heap would've been any good though, it's all just lip service to say "see we real resident evil fans" so they can turn around and label you a bigot of some sort for not liking their literal dung heap of a show. Since only real fans would lie it and it's written well acording to them and whatever dishonest rag heralded this as good writing and honest to the series.

It's insane how little these people know about basic rules, why stories need basic things like setup and payoff. It's like an idiot was trying to ape the idiot mystery box style of writing without understanding why it sort of works, but also why it doesn't.

I don't know if netflix has any money either, weren't they operating at a negative somehow.

Anyone know what tbleague/phiceb body would be a good replacement for damtoys Leon? Not really happy with the stock body it came with.
I like it, but if you don't I'd probably go with the jaiou doll since that's the closest to his body type, not as good as the phicens, but they are close.

Anyone know what tbleague/phiceb body would be a good replacement for damtoys Leon? Not really happy with the stock body it came with.
Don't know about TBLeague, but if your swapping the body for better/ more realistic arms i'd say look around for a parted out dam toys/ VTS body. They do a seamless arm as well as a sculpted single joint arm. Won't look as good as a tbleague body but everything will fit and and the skin tone will match. Might be better off with Jaiou doll body than a tbleague as mentioned above because they offer more skin tones so are more likely to match.

I like it, but if you don't I'd probably go with the jaiou doll since that's the closest to his body type, not as good as the phicens, but they are close.

First I've heard about this Jaioi body but I looked it up and it looks like a good match. Will try it out, thanks!

First I've heard about this Jaioi body but I looked it up and it looks like a good match. Will try it out, thanks!
ttyvor turned me on to them, they aren't fully metal like phicen unfortunately, but that makes tehm about 10$ cheaper.

BE3AF8CB-34CE-444B-8EEF-CEE85584EFCF.jpeg

I think whats throwing me off about that Chris is how his hair changes color from black to reddish where the beard starts, while the game model is all just one color. Might repaint his hair when I get mine.

20220711220839_1 - Copy.jpg

I bought this Redfield. I think he looks really good. The baby accessory is too funny to pass up as well.

Just wondering, how tall is this figure? Looks very small next to Leon.

Back