Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
claire_2219-528x668.jpg
395402-claire-2182.jpg

Looks like they try to make Claire-
Kaya Scodelario from the movie
I don't know what's worse, that somebody made this because they thought somebody would want it, or that WTRC made enough money we might get a sequel.

Have there been any recent shots of the MTT Chris or anybody that already got it in hand somewhere? Just wondering if they improved the face at all since I just got my invoice for it.

YES !!! This would be perfect . Never understood why the one pocket on the shirt ? Never saw that on any cop in the real world .
NYC cops have em, use to be you'd keep a ticket pad, pens or the like there, sometimes a badge clipped on to it. Was more common back in the day in certain areas.

I give that likeness resemblance more numbers out of 10 than are in existence! lol 🥳
I wonder though, what makes someone in production look at a photo of these two side by side and go "Nailed it!"?
This has gotta be a joke right? Maybe this some sort of payback for all the **** WtRC got? lol

Untitled-1.jpg

Also, at first I thought this was by CCToys and I couldn't figure out wtf they were doing. Then I took a closer look at the name. lol
I don't know if this is 7CC's first figure, but it's probably not how you want to enter the world of collectible figures.

hard pass I'm sure someone will put out a good zombie one day. I can wait...or make my own hehe

They are different manufacturers for the 1:12 and 1:6 though, right? I definitely want a 1:6 version of the 1:12 that's up for preorder. I didn't like the way though that you have to buy two versions of the 1:12 to get each headsculpt. I could understand if the sculpt was of a different person, but it isn't.

There must be a market for accessory packs, i.e a Raccoon City cop shirt, pants etc that for a custom you could just dirty up and add blood however you want.

I ordered the cop to go with the classic DT Claire and Leon. I'll definitely have to bloody his clothes up a bit. But he was cheap so I'm not complaining

Kinda want to get REVillage Chris but want to see final images if I like it I'll get one.

Back