Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The make up of the final figure is totally different than on the promo figure.
I dont think that it looks bad but it has a little Barbie vibe going on. Its still a good looking Claire.
I'm curious how the new Hot Heart Claire will look like.

anyone with hot heart jill re3 care to explain how to install the boots on a phicen? the feet provided are way too big to fit even the small feet i found are still too big and the boot is unstable without the feet.

For those of u who havent PO SWToys, my suggestion is please wait for Hot heart first.. the Head and Jacket is not bad but the "made in heaven" image is really really small on the SW one... and the sculpt i think is better on Hot heart (thats if they stay true with the prototype)... overall on the prototype i think hot heart is more accurate than this...

221216lv5er82r28jcz0e9.jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg

Any news on the official Resident Evil 2 figures? By this time I was expecting they would have shown something, but I'm not familiar with how long it takes to make a prototype.

Any news on the official Resident Evil 2 figures? By this time I was expecting they would have shown something, but I'm not familiar with how long it takes to make a prototype.

Absoutely nothing since the announcement in April 2019 i think.
No updates, no prototypes, no comments, nothing.
To be honest, i wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled it. If they dont show or announce anything by the time Resi 3 Remakes is out,
i think its safe to assume that there wont be any Resident Evil products by Damtoys.

well some company made this.... its unknown company so will bet it would only takes weeks for the jacket to get into dust... :D

12122019120543PM_A_004.jpg
12122019120543PM_A_005.jpg

Absoutely nothing since the announcement in April 2019 i think.
No updates, no prototypes, no comments, nothing.
To be honest, i wouldnt be surprised if they cancelled it. If they dont show or announce anything by the time Resi 3 Remakes is out,
i think its safe to assume that there wont be any Resident Evil products by Damtoys.

Bummer. I would've expected at least some comment by now, that's very strange. Hopefully the figures are still coming.

well some company made this.... its unknown company so will bet it would only takes weeks for the jacket to get into dust... :D

View attachment 475486
View attachment 475487

lol only time knows. but i have had old Dragon leather trench coat that is still good while the Hot Toys Leon Jacket is already cracked up but the trench coat is more rubbery and thick.

anyway a bummer i noticed the SW Jill hat actually stains the forehead... did not expect that thin black lining to stain...

if im not mistaken thats the company that made expensive 1/6 zombie dog from RE6

Its probably another one of those 599-899 dollar / euro statues like the Green Leaf Studio Claire Redfield.
Funny thing is, that Green Leaf Studio is also working on a 1/4 Ada Wong Statue.
Pretty cool for rich people i guess.

2020-GREEN-LEAF-Studio-1-4-Ada-Wong-model.jpg

For you guys that ordered my Leon RE4 head sculpt, it's coming very soon. Head casts are done, the hair cast is in progress now. Thank you for being patient :D

Capcom is trying to stop non licensed products.
They sent emails to the shops that advertised the Ada Wong 1/4 statue as a "Resident Evil" product
and made them delete the product and stop all sales.
Shops shouldnt advertise these things as Resident Evil products, there is a reason why the creators use names like "Ms. Red".

Back