Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My head for my G1 Birkin is supposed to arrive Friday, I'll get the arm and chest sculpted in the meantime, so I can start painting him when the head arrives, should be done by Saturday evening if the head arrives on time. Thinking about making a custom RE2 Leon to go with Birkin, I'm gonna use a pen to hollow out and turn into a pipe for William so I can have them battling each other. Anybody know where I can get Leon's head sculpt and RPD outfit in 1/6 scale? Does his outfit need to be custom tailored? Anybody that's already built RE2 Leon got any advice on which body to use? Any and all advice is appreciated, I'm new to building custom figures. Been sculpting monsters for about a year.

6526100C-66D3-444C-B71E-6FCF8D285621.jpg Working on. RE2 Ada wong. Having trouble with the head beibg too dark for the body. Can anyone suggest a better one?

I’ve considered that, but that’s going to be a last resort. The akin tone of the face as it is right now is quite nice.
Thats actually a phicen suntan body. Someone mentioned the older phicen bodies had a more... lifelike skin to e? The head is more “red” than the body.

I’ve considered that, but that’s going to be a last resort. The akin tone of the face as it is right now is quite nice.
Thats actually a phicen suntan body. Someone mentioned the older phicen bodies had a more... lifelike skin to e? The head is more “red” than the body.

It definitely doesn't match, and it looks...not good. The facial structure and hair are great though. Looks like Ada. Where'd you get her outfit?

Found the dress on ebay, just googeld “hot toys ada”

It was marked to look like the full outfit, but turned out to be the dress and stockings only.

more or less. I have an original hot toys regular outfit RE 4 Leon. I always regretted not getting the rpd version.

Then last week, Toy anxiety broke down a couple hot heart leons. both regular, and RPD.

I BOught the entire RPD clothing set. and stripped down my hot toys leon, changing his outfit... he had been in storage... and his jacket disintegrated.

SO i went back and bought the Hot heart Jacket too !

I made a resident evil shelf at my office at work. I can snap some pictures and post them tomorrow.

more or less. I have an original hot toys regular outfit RE 4 Leon. I always regretted not getting the rpd version.

Then last week, Toy anxiety broke down a couple hot heart leons. both regular, and RPD.

I BOught the entire RPD clothing set. and stripped down my hot toys leon, changing his outfit... he had been in storage... and his jacket disintegrated.

I made a resident evil shelf at my office at work. I can snap some pictures and post them tomorrow.

Please do, I'd like to see your collection.

the Hot Toys Leon jacket recently started to crack. however the bootleg jacket which is suppose to be much newer has cracked more than the HT. i don't think these copy jackets last long.

so far the hot heart is holding up fine. the official one i've got fell apart by taking it off leon.

question, those Jill valentine heads with the sculpted hair, where are people getting those?

I've also got MOST of the sideshow "the dead" zombie line in storage to go with my resident evil guys. and earlier, i picked up a trio of Ourworld 1/6 Stars Jill, Stars Chris, and stars rebecca for 250$. not too bad.

Now i just need a better head for jill.

Now i just need a better head for jill.[/QUOTE]

I wish there was a better head for RE2 Leon, he didn't have the emo band hair style until RE4.

not true. he alwaysView attachment 425905 had it. it just wasn't as pronounced, becuase of the graphical capability of the PSX

Never seen that picture before. I stand corrected. It doesn't cover his eye in the game though. Funny how inconsistent they were with Leon in RE2. In the FMV's he's a ginger, in game he has reddish brown hair and in that render he has dirty blonde hair.

Back