Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way Brandon. What did you use for the arm bandolier for your RE2 Ada? And what buttons did you use for her harness? I'm probably buying that custom outfit and I saw it didn't have those.

By the way Brandon. What did you use for the arm bandolier for your RE2 Ada? And what buttons did you use for her harness? I'm probably buying that custom outfit and I saw it didn't have those.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, been really busy the past few days with work and all my stuff finally arriving from California.

I cut up an extra faux leather belt/strap to fit her arm and cut an HT Black Widow wristband to fit/super glue on. I may update it though. The harness/holsters were custom made and was quite difficult as I recall trying to recreate how it's supposed to look. Lots of cutting and super glueing. I used one of the 3rd party Die Hard John McClane holsters and modified the hell out of it.

That fanny pack you posted a link to is the exact one I used, except I had to cut the straps and add metal rings so it'd connect to her thin leather strap around her waist. Also, let me know about the custom leather guy if you do pursue that route!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, been really busy the past few days with work and all my stuff finally arriving from California.

I cut up an extra faux leather belt/strap to fit her arm and cut an HT Black Widow wristband to fit/super glue on. I may update it though. The harness/holsters were custom made and was quite difficult as I recall trying to recreate how it's supposed to look. Lots of cutting and super glueing. I used one of the 3rd party Die Hard John McClane holsters and modified the hell out of it.

That fanny pack you posted a link to is the exact one I used, except I had to cut the straps and add metal rings so it'd connect to her thin leather strap around her waist. Also, let me know about the custom leather guy if you do pursue that route!

Thanks! I'll order that fanny pack. And yeah, maybe in a few weeks I'll run it by him. He usually has projects he's doing but he'll be able to get around to it.

Can anyone with Darkside Chronicles do me a favor? Can you take a picture of Ada's character model in the model viewer of the back of her harness? She has like a pouch or something above her little fanny pack on the second belt and I can't get a clear photo of it.

I'd do it myself, but I can't find the disc.

Last edited:
Oh it's alright. I was able to get a free trial of PS Now and Darkside was one of the games. I got to where you can unlock her character model and I was able to get pics. I noticed, that her shoulder rig is actually for a revolver and not a pistol. The little pouches on it are for revolver speed loaders. I have a link to one if you're interested.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Scale-...047724?hash=item568a187b6c:g:TJUAAOSwsTxXienZ

Only problem is, the revolver holster should be facing backward and this one goes down. Although the guy I mentioned that works with leather could do this no problem.

BTW, did you ever make a chain for the back of Ada's gear?

Last edited:
I was wondering why you were playing Darkside on PSN after asking :lol

one thing I never quite got was why Claire's face looked pretty different in Darkside though, compared to everyone else.

Oh it is? I just got a order in for BBTS yesterday, and it was the last one. What head does everyone plan on using?

Back