Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably.... But why new info on dead characters? :lol made more sense back them. Now, it's like okay... Really?

Anyway, Japan always gets the cool stuff.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same, but us hardcore fans love the universe and knowing more about the Bravo team is always fun. Hell, being able to play them in the DS version alone makes the DS version awesome. Not to mention hacking it and the Gamecube version to play as them (and Wesker and Barry).

I'm sure there are plenty of guys/gals around these boards that have the same feeling with the USMC from "Aliens" instead. STARS is very similar to those Marines in a sense. Even elvis1976 is building them all now, and he isn't the first to have either.

5381224956_554449bc50_z.jpg

STARS_GROUP_PICcopycopy.jpg

If only! I'd love to have one room from each game where it was unquestionably the Mansion or the RPD for each group.

What the.... :cuckoo::lol

Sad?
They read i was thinking about selling one of them so theyre turning their backs on me

(that and how on the earlier figures you can see the big STARS logos that you cant see if you only look at them face on)

Probably RE 3 Jill

id like to keep my shelves as pairs and she is always the odd one out

Re 1 - Jill & Chris
Re 2 - Leon & Ada
Code Veronica - Chris & Claire
re 5 - Jill & Chris, then Jill & wesker

re 3 Jill cant be paired with anything but my Nemesis statue and thats too big to make sense scale wise.

Alt costumes dont count!
Just make a Carlos. :dunno
Nah, i dont want to keep buying and buying i need to sell along the way too. I like having a display of figures but i dont have the money or room to have an empire of them

Alt costumes dont count!

Nah, i dont want to keep buying and buying i need to sell along the way too. I like having a display of figures but i dont have the money or room to have an empire of them

Well that's a good thing about these boards. There's always someone who's interested when you need to sell ;)

In any case, I hope you decide to keep her!

Back